Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 5:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Apartment Life
Default cheat window won't open!
I just decided to plaz after months ofline from mz game and I notice that pressing ctrl+shift+C wont open my cheat window. Could someone help me with that?
I got windows 10

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 6:57 PM
Hi @amora_selvagen Do you have any other programs on your computer which use any of those keys for commands? Try shutting down any background applications to test this.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 1:32 AM
I had a friend whose pop-up blocker was preventing her cheat window from opening, so that's an app to test without, if you've got one.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 11:27 PM
another possibility might be computer's firewall; though I am not entirely sure.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @amora_selvagen Do you have any other programs on your computer which use any of those keys for commands? Try shutting down any background applications to test this.

thanks I will check. it can be since i wasnt using the game since many months.

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:33 PM
Mine wouldn't open because someone in the family installed a screen capture program and used the same hotkey combo.