Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 9:59 PM
Default Why is Sims 2 So Epic?
Why do you think Sims 2 is so epic?
I think that it has awesome CC and it takes like 2 seconds to load and Sims 3 take 6 hours. It's also cheap while sims 3 is expensive. I just LOVE SIMS 2!!!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:45 AM
Better graphics, more freedom to do stuff with cc and hard gameplay is all the sims 3 and a whole lot more. Sims 2 is awesome!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:00 PM
Sims 2 Has more custom content, no more patches and no more expansions so when you've got them all you've got them all!

Lots of lovely clothes too!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM
I know right! SIms 3 is lame and everyone is has the looks and stuff. Sims 3 is slow.

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:48 AM
Argeed but I am giving it a chance to prove to me that it is an ok game to say the least.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:50 PM
It almost destroyed my computer.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:27 PM
OMG!! that's awful.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 7:16 AM
TS3 kills PCs? another reason why TS2 is so epic...TS2 is good to your PC even on the higher settings. Also you can't make lovable characters from your favorite games, animes, mangas, movies, comics in TS3. in TS2, you can make anybody or anything
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 11:28 AM
I find it hard even to make a nice looking sim in sims 3 as I hate the comstomastion options and the god awful which looks like a cross between sims 1 and sims 2.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:18 PM
I Went on Sims 3 the other day! Impossible to create a sim! although... it looked like my mate!

Simblr
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 9:10 PM
Sims 2 Is so good on High graphics! It don't do anything to my pc! this is a very high graphical pc though. my old one was very bad and high ran very good!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 6:01 PM
I agree with you totally.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:13 PM
This may sound werid but although I hate sims 3 and rarely play it but I know allot adout sims 3. Nat1311 asks me questions as she needs my help with sims 3.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:53 PM
cool that must be a good thing! I remember the day i got sims 3, i just knew how to play it. i was really disappointed! The testingcheats menu when you shift-click a sim is rubbish! 2 options!!! on Sims 2 menus upon menus!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:55 PM
Yes, but I have never tried it. What are the other button cheat combos for sims 2 and sims 3?

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HylianWolf
TS3 kills PCs? another reason why TS2 is so epic...TS2 is good to your PC even on the higher settings. Also you can't make lovable characters from your favorite games, animes, mangas, movies, comics in TS3. in TS2, you can make anybody or anything
I have a mac. But I have a friend and it destroyed her PC!

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 8:45 AM
That's awful, bad sims 3, bad game.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:27 AM
my sister got a laptop for sims 3 just to find that it didn't play it and the graphics card broke! just by playing it!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:45 PM
I made a video with sims 3 and it shows the graphics issues whilest filimg!

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:03 PM
yeah, one of the only good things about sims 3 is the size of the screenshots.

Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 4:47 PM
Danm You Sims 3!!!

Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:30 PM
Basically what all of you lot said put together! Definitely easier to make sims on TS2. I made Jennifer Lopez by accident, I'm not even a fan -_-

@TotallySimsCrazy -Yeah! You made me! You can refer to me!

Llamas!!!
Instructor
#23 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:36 PM
lol! Thanks TRF! Yeah it is easy to do! (not saying your ugly!)

Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 2:58 AM
You can make better and more creative sims in Sims 2. I'm going to uninstall the sims 3 soon...

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:00 AM
You can have better looking werewolves and more everything!!

Nocturnal Dawn

Page 1 of 2