Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 11:16 PM
Ah... well, I was invited so... here I am.

Hmm... well, I'm a pagan, indeed so, but please do not let that confuse that I necessarily "believe" in magic and fantasy...

But, I do love mythology, tales and legends, always had a taste for fantasy, in games and stories and such.

Dungeons & Dragons, ftw!

Is that a shillelagh in your pocket, or are you just sinning against God?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 10:01 AM
Nekowolf - well you can go out of the group if you want, it's OK

But I'm happy to see you here, I also believe in mythology and legends!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:55 PM
Umm I have a very cool discovery.
Tortoiseshell cats were believed to be able to see into the future and could give the gift to a lucky child in the household
When I was 7 I had just gotten a tortoiseshell cat. This was when I started seeing the future.
Alchemist
#29 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:21 PM
Hey there, everyone. I believe in magic. In witches and warlocks, curses, future predictions. I sometimes think really bad about someone (or good), and that someone has something good or bad happening to him/her. I also know what will happen with a few hours/minutes/seconds before. Also, my mother went to a gypsy before she met my father and that gypsy described him perfectly! She even told my mom that she'll have a girl!

I believe in God. And in Heaven and Hell. They exist 100%. I don't blame atheists though. I was one for a long time, until I realized that it's impossible that everything ends after death. And that somebody actually created us.

Magic and mysticism is very interesting.

I'm fascinated by the ancient Egyptians. All of their secrets, like Osiris's tomb, Khufu's (Kheops) body, the way they built the pyramids, way better than the Aztecs and Mayans, their witchcraft, all the cures they found and were lost until now, how evolved they were, compared to other ancient civilizations, the "tomb curses" and how good they preserved the mummies. I believed they were either very smart, either helped by aliens, which I also believe in.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 6:48 PM
Hi im Mathieu, i believe in magick and surnatural since im a young baby. Im sure Magic existed in the ancient time and its just wait that we wake it again, would love to learn it too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:54 AM
Kittenm - I heard that some cats have powers, actually I believe that each animal has some magic
And welcome you two, TheCreeper and dragoduval!

TheCreeper - I also see the future sometimes, and sometimes I see scenes like they already happened, something like Deja Vu (take look a the first page). I like Egypt mysteries, too, but I more enjoy in Middle East/Arabian magic, but on the other side, nothing can beat European wizards/witches/vampires/fantastic beasts/mermaids/fairies/werewolves...

dragoduval - for me, magic existed before ancient time, and never stopped to exist

Banned
#32 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 11:01 PM
magic is every were and in everything sicence is rubbish it puts a dim and bull veiw on things. i delive in ghots, fariys, vampires and more on more things that i delive in. i like fantasy since i was a little girl and i will npt stop likeing it until i'm old and grey.
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 8:39 AM
nightwitch - welcome to you I also believe since I was very young, and everyone were saying to me that it doesn't exist, but I never listened to them, cause I knew that they were wrong And I will believe until the end of my life, and even after it...

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 10:46 PM
x'D
Attention! This thread has not had a reply for over 7 months.

yiikes, did this group die?

oh well, I'm Ulrikchen. A 17 year old female. I sometime tend to get called things like "vampire" and "mermaid". I belive in magic, and mystical creatures. with magic I think that you can use spells/chants (ok, not like making water turn to wine or making something fly, but to ward of evil and help someone in pain), fortunetelling and people being psychic.

I have many of my dreams come true, if I dream them more than once. Still, since I tend to have strange dreams that only appears once not every dream comes true. And I don't feel bad going over graveyards, I feel kind of like I'm hearing greetings from diffrent people. But that may be since I never ever see death as the end...

I can go on forever about this but will stop there, for now.

腐女子 です~
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:07 PM
So there are others that believe in things we can't see, too? I do aswell... I believe in vampires, werewolves, unicorns, magic, fairies, nymphs and more ^^, I like to call myself an hybrid vampire, since I love the taste of blood and I get weak when exposed to sunlight... I'm much more happy when it's night. I also hate fire, and love cold... I don't really think I can drink blood tho. I'm okay without it anyway. I know I'm strange but that's how I feel...I also feel that I don't belong in this world at all, and I don't like humans. I like to be alone. I wish a dragon would appear, and that it'd take me far away from here. To a place not known to man. Living here is really uncomfortable for me :l
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 3:15 AM
I thought I would say hi. I am 14 and new to this group. I love magic fairies and vampires and so on. Well, hi! Since we are all simmers. Here's a llama
Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Riddling Springs
I thought I would say hi. I am 14 and new to this group. I love magic fairies and vampires and so on. Well, hi! Since we are all simmers. Here's a llama

No need to bring back a dead thread

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam

Page 2 of 2