Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:13 AM
Default "Public" Shower
Can anyone please tell me if there is a "public" shower that is either downloadable or can be constructed? I have OFB and Seasons. Basically I want to be able to create a bathroom in my house with mutiple shower heads, so sims can take showers together.... sorta like a gym shower.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 12:21 PM
There is one that comes with University - I don't know if a clone of it would be compatible with the EP's you have or whether it would trip over any University specific behaviours, someone smarter than me would have to answer that!

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:49 AM
If you are looking for one, I would suggest the WCIF.

If you are wanting to make one, I imagine there would be a privacy check in the semi-globals for showers. Import the BHAVs from the semi-globals into a cloned shower package (make sure you change the Group number to "0xFFFFFFFF") and alter the privacy check in the BHAVs there.

Although, I do think the one from University EP is the best one for what you are wanting in appearance and in function.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:03 PM
Thank you. I'll just wait till I get University then... maybe for Christmas. :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:00 AM
Since it's christmas... :P

http://simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Washing.htm

Open shower, with or without privacy requirements. Pretty nice except for the side entrance issue.

That's pretty much the only one I know of. LizzLove here has a global mod that eliminates bathroom privacy completely. Also, apparently I have in my hack directory a "no-privacy-if-outgoing.package" by squinge (one "Personality Tuning" BCON), but I haven't the foggiest what (if anything) that actually affects.

Actually, a mod to make personality affect bathroom privacy would be nice.