Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 7:19 PM
Default Could someone tell me what the name of this challenge is?
Well, I've been a bit bored with the sims 4 now and I decided to look for challenges to do and I remembered one that I read a while back but I can't remember the name of the challenge. I looked up on challenge lists and on MTS but I can't find it anywhere.

The description of it was about a family who nobody knew how they got extremely wealthy and it was because they had a sim as a prisoner who did paintings for them, and then they sold them.

I cant find it anywhere, if you have a name or the link, I would really appreciate it :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 5:31 PM
Heh....? Sounds curious. Was it this?
Quote:
Create a prison out of a house with the cells underground and the house (where your warden will live) above ground. It's up to you how many cells/prisoners you want.

Basics:
-The warden must be a YA and have the foodie trait (I would also consider the cooking aspiration but that is up to you).
-Prisoners can be any age except child.
-Prisoners are not allowed to eat unless they produce decent art (you can be the judge of how good it looks or based on the quality given by the game).
---If you are basing it on quality they may only eat if the painting is Good-Masterpiece (I think that is the range?).
-The warden is allowed to get a job or sell the paintings that the prisoners produce (or you can cheat yourself money).
-The warden must cook all meals.
-Prisoners can be freed and become more wardens if they reach level 10 in the art skill.
-Prisoners are not allowed to leave their cells unless they're freed.
-You can randomize each prisoners aspirations or traits.
-Prisoners are NOT allowed to have the creative trait.

More info here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/di...rison-challenge

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2020 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Heh....? Sounds curious. Was it this?

More info here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/di...rison-challenge

No,it's not exacly what I was looking for but I really like the challenge you linked, thank you very much for your help.