Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 6:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default None of normal CC folders when doing clean install through origin on new computer
New computer and did a clean install of Sims 3 and all expansion/stuff packs through Origin. I've used CC for years and know what the normal folders look like but they aren't there with this new install. The file listing is nothing like the old one. Any ideas of how to fix or where to put the mod folder? The game starts and runs (for what little I tested) and I can download my store purchases.Thanks
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 1:41 PM
What you are showing us are the game's Program Files. Store content, CC, mods, and any other forms of player added content do not belong in there at all, they belong in the TS3 user game folder in Documents which you get after the game has started up for the first time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 3:05 PM
Well somehow that is where it ended up. I completely deleted and reinstalled and now it is where it should be. I think the problem was I had restored files that had my old Sims3 folders in it and it wasn't finding the right stuff or I confused it because of the name. Thanks!