Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 11:10 PM Last edited by TheKoreanSimmer : 18th Apr 2019 at 12:56 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom lot not showing up in game /Solved/
I've had problems with a specific .package that's not showing up in-game, which I find fairly weird because all my other .package files work perfectly fine. The file is a home lot that I've downloaded recently. I have tried downloading other home lots and they don't seem to show up either, making me believe I'm possibly putting it in a wrong spot in my folder?

I always put my .package files in:
Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages

Maybe It's something wrong with the file, or like I said I'm putting it in the wrong folder somehow, but then again that doesn't explain how all my other files work perfectly fine? If someone could help me understand and resolve the problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
package lot types should go in the library folder

Oh silly me, haha. Thank you very much for your help.