Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 6:33 PM
Default My Store Content Wont Install
After installing expansions and stuff packs through Steam and installing them through Origin, I went to my family, one of them wears store content hair and it was now the default hair, I then checked CAS and none of my store content was there. I then went to the launcher and installed it, but when I go to 'Installed Content', my store content is not there. I Need A Hero
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistydoggoxo
After installing expansions and stuff packs through Steam and installing them through Origin, I went to my family, one of them wears store content hair and it was now the default hair, I then checked CAS and none of my store content was there. I then went to the launcher and installed it, but when I go to 'Installed Content', my store content is not there. I Need A Hero

Is this really what you meant to say? You shouldn't be able to have an Origin and a Steam install of TS3 on the same computer at the same time. They are different platforms and will conflict with each other over resources like the user game folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Is this really what you meant to say? You shouldn't be able to have an Origin and a Steam install of TS3 on the same computer at the same time. They are different platforms and will conflict with each other over resources like the user game folder.

I installed the stuff and expansion packs through Origin by using the CD key from Steam... Does this mean I cant use dtore content now?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 7:42 PM
You can purchase the base game and then some EP/SPs through Steam, and then use the Origin codes provided to install them on Origin instead. You made it sound like you installed the game through the Steam engine as a separate program from the Origin install, so this is where I got confused.

If this is an all Origin install regardless of where the codes came from, then I'm afraid I don't know why your store content would suddenly stop working. Is it possible that you unintentionally have two different TS3 user game folders, the one usually in Documents and another one elsewhere, one of which is missing all of this installed content? If you are on Win 10, might there be an unwanted game folder in OneDrive?