Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:04 PM
I guess i'm just weird but I personally <3 Nath I think he's to die for, wouldn't mind him biting my neck All these vamps are too good looking for their own good We would make easy preys.....

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Advertisement
#77 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:18 PM
:evil: Hehe, indeed dev, indeed. I can't wait for this to start too, its going to be awesome!
#78 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:18 PM
Yeah, well the best way to take pictures is to Print Screen them and then open the print screened images in an editor, like paint, gimp or photoshop and edit the size etc. The storytelling folder only displays the last picture for some reason. Happens for everybody
#79 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:29 PM
You need to go to:

Neighborhoods -> N00X (replace X with your neighbourhood) -> Storytelling

That should show them all. I don't really see the point in the other Storytelling folder seeing as it only shows one picture..
#80 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:33 PM
Really? Because when I used to have the game installed on my other computer all of my pictures showed up in the storytelling. Thanks. So for Print Screen, you just press 'Print Screen' then do what to open it up? I've tried just pasting and that doesn't do anything. (ctrl v)

Nevermind. I found them. Thanks so much@ (Even though I feel like a complete idiot now...)
#81 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
I think if you have just base game installed, they show up in Storytelling. When you install EPs they move Mysterious.
#82 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:54 PM
devoshka: i'm assuming we start when we have all vampires, yea?

:D
#83 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tosh
Well all hot vimmies, except Nath And thank Haylifer, I aimed to get that whole, "Don't cross him in a dark alleway" message across with the blood and such... yah. :D

Oh Tea please make a nosferatu vimmie! Join forces with Nath and we will forever be unstoppable! :evil: Muhaha >:D

*EDIT* Atropa! Woah he is sexy! How did you get that pose in the last picture?

Nath is so freakin RAWR damnit! x] I'd soo go for him *perv* xD
Nosferatu is definitely what I'm aiming for. I'm working on him as I type this xP
#84 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:13 AM
Yesh!! More vimmies for Nath to play with! XD lol Nath isn't usually one for flirting but, oh well. I wish I could look that bad and still be sexy... haha!
#85 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:42 AM
Yea Nath is uber awesome and i'm jealous Tosh, I think I might have to *fake* steal him :D
#86 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:48 AM
Maybe he and Veronica can work something out... lol
#87 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:50 AM

Maybe.... Veronica would totally be interested.
#88 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:53 AM

We shall discuss this further my fair lady Veronica *Ends spam and apologises for clogging up thread coughcough*
#89 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:56 AM
LOL

Veronica: What ever you say mi amor.

*ends too*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:49 AM
It would be nice to have all the slots full but I'll give this till Tuesday evening my time (I'm GMT+3) So whatever whomever is here then is what we'll play with I hope that's not too long for you all to wait

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
#91 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tosh
Yesh!! More vimmies for Nath to play with! XD lol Nath isn't usually one for flirting but, oh well. I wish I could look that bad and still be sexy... haha!

LOl who said anything about him needing to corporate? rawr x]

I'm finally done with making mine. Gonna go take some photos and finish his bio. If I wont post an entry today(though it's kinda tomorrowish already x__x), then probably tomorrow.
#92 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:40 AM
LOl, well who said Nath was going to play nice... Can't wait to see your entry Tea!
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:22 AM
Nath is teh awesome! XD I'm in lurve.

and YAY! Tea! this will be so great!

now we just need a few more vimmies and we're good to go.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
#94 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:46 AM
Hehe thanks trampled I can't wait to start the RP, muhaha.
#95 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:17 AM
Cole Angus
I bet even Nath would creep out from a fanatic fan girl like me x]

anyway am done, hopefully it's not too bad :3
-----------

Clan: Nosferatu
Name: Cole Angus
Short bio:
My name is Cole Angus. Nothing special about me or my former life. Born to a humble midd class family in London. No privileges, no sudden dramatic events.
I went through the whole teen angst like anyone else did and found my peace in heavy metal music and horror movies. Nerd, I know.
I wasnt very popular at school or much of an outsider either. For the most part nobody knew me("Angus who?").
At the age of 13 I was forced to see a therapist(-who was by the way the first one I killed), for my moody persona. No need to say that damn therapy did not work.
Rewinding forward, I became a college professor. Giving lectures. Yeah very exiting job. Very.
The actual "dramatic event" happened in 1994, October. I was working late on a project for my (dumb) students. Shortly saying, the only time I bothered staying late, payed off with an outcome I wouldnt thought possible in our so called "normal" life. The lights went off and so did I.

Adapting myself to my new "situation" wasnt too bad. I Traveled by trains(everyone there looks even worse then I do, so no one notices) during the night, and through the sewer by day time.
Sure there was a time when I kinda lost my sanity. Even once I considered joining the circus( which didnt work very well). I kinda killed three of the circus dogs. and lets just say, the fat lady wont sing again.
Eventually I got bored of England.
So I came to LA... and life suddenly became something worthy( even in my rather different looks). I changed, and I loved it.

#96 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:21 AM
Cole is awesome, I love his tattoos! But I still think Nath is scarier Cole can be the sexy Nosferatu... if they even exist, lol!
#97 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:30 AM
Lol Thanks! I know Cole isnt really scary, more of a creep~o xD
When he smiles he is scary though xP
#98 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:43 AM
No he is scary, but not as scary lol. Well now we have two nosferatus. Yesh for us!
#99 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:28 AM
Clan: Nosferatu
Name: Marianne Shelley
Bio: Marianne was born in 1854, in New York. She had a normal childhood for her time, playing with her dolls and sewing, the usual girl things. When she was 18, she fell in love with a man known for his debts and trouble-making habits. She thought she could change him. Two years later, on their wedding day, she learned that some men never change their ways. Her husband-to-be had crossed paths with the wrong people. The Nosferatu are not vampires you want to anger. Unfortunately, this is exactly what he had done. Marianne was taken as punisment moments before she was supposed to walk down the aisle. When given the choice to die or be embraced, she chose to live. She had hoped her fiance would still love her and she could change him. Then they would still live happily ever after, if not beautifully. But he had already run away with another woman by the time she found him. Needless to say she was a bit angry. He, and his new girlfriend, were found drained of blood a few days later, dead. Since then, she has been scooting around from town to town finding couples to prey upon, to soothe her sad heart .

#100 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:31 AM
mhm 3 now :3

I changed his headshot, I think it looks more fitting and less sleazy lol

Page 4 of 37