Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:24 PM
Default Poetry from an Ex Emo
This is some of my older poetry, and one new poem. They're not very good, because it's very teenage/angsty/woe is me. But I kind of like some of this. Hopefully this thread will get some replies...

-For Jimmy Sullivan-
I walked in and saw everyone
Everyone except one

The heartbeat was gone
There was no smiling going on

There was no life or light
There was nothing that night

I looked and saw only four
They're not whole anymore

*The next one is very long and very crappy, I was young and didn't know much about writing. Heck, I didn't know much about anything except the boy I wrote this about. (Ok, I still don't...)

-Please-
How did this ever happen? When did the beginning of the end start? Why did I stop caring? How did I let our love fall apart? have you forgotten about me after all these years? When did we stop sharing our secrets and our fears? If I all the sudden came back to you, would you reject me? Would you let go of all the love there could be? Do you ever think of me anymore? If I came back would you leave me at your door? If you saw me today would you know it was me? Would you forget the little blonde I used to be? Do you have a new life now and I can't be a part of it? Did I miss that little bit? Is love gone because of me? Is there something I need to see? Do you even care? Are you thinking that I'm not the only one for you out there? Why didn't you ever see that I fell for you? Did you not get my love notes? Were you trying not to? Why did you flash that smile to me? Don't you know that all it gave me was uncertainty? Have you counted the years like I did? Have you noticed that I'm no longer a kid? Have you noticed that we're both the same age? We're older now, can't we get past this stage? What's stopping us now from being lovers? Is it me? Is it because of the others? Will you accept me if I do whatever you want to fix this mess? If I try to make it better, if I give you my best? Should I drop down in front of you on my knees? Beg you for forgiveness? Tell me please. Is that what it takes? All my love, and that I'm sorry? Please don't let this be it. Please tell me.

Told you it was long. Oh, and I found out the hard way that he wouldn't take me back.

-Unfinished, based on Helena-
I'll break all your hearts and leave you now,
And when it's your end as well,
We'll meet again I vow
If I make it out of this bent steel hell.

And all this pain I've never felt,
I can't take another breath,
Everything inside me begins to melt,
And maybe we'll meet again in death.

***OK someone please comment, I'm so bored

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:44 PM
That's some really good stuff! Keep it up!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:58 AM
Good stuff. Love the title "Poetry from an Ex Emo"
Have you got anymore new stuff. Would love to read it

I'm not weird I'm gifted