Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 6:13 PM
SimNovela Channel
Hello Simmers!!

Happy Holidays for everyone!.. Well I came to tell you guys about my new channel SimNovela. This channel is all about SimNovelas or Sim Soap Operas and movies. I posted here a while ago about the first Novela for this channel called Maria. Currently the novela is still in production (because ive been very busy in college, but know in vacations I hope to finish and start posting episodes) and it is for Spanish viewers. But dont worry as I post episodes ill give you guys a summary of whats happening in the novela so you dont get lost. Right now I need a BIG favor from you guys. I need you to see my Promotional video for this channel (dont worry its in english) and to add me as a friend or subscribe or also give me ideas of what you guys like in Novelas or short movies. It will only take you 1 minute =)

Here is the link for the video and my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cXxv-SmQqM

Thank You Very Much guys take care
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 2:27 AM
Cool idea! Now that you brought that up, that gives me an idea... I'll try to make my own Sim soap opera for personal use for my IN-GAME SIMS TELEVISIONS!! Exciting for me...

ENTJ
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:07 AM
Very nice!!! Hope you can pass it on to see your work! If there is anything you need let me know ok? (Im not an expert but I can help) =D