Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort (V8 1.21)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,496 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 146,826 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM
Updated: 17th Jul 2016 at 8:09 AM - Updated for 1.21 patch
This mod is updated to V8 for the 1.21 patch.

The mod is updated to V7 for the 1.20 patch.

This mod is updated to V6 for the 1.19 patch.

This mod is updated to V5 for the 1.16.61 patch.

Updated to V3 for the January 13th patch.

Updated to V2 for the December 16th patch.

This mod alters all double and single beds in the game to give the same energy and comfort as the most expensive beds, the fastest energy gain and best comfort gain. No uncomfortable buffs exist from sleeping in any bed when using this mod.

The numbers on the UI in Buy Mode when looking at the beds are unchanged, 10, 9, 6 on Energy, etc. Ignore those numbers, they are not precisely perfectly accurate in vanilla game regardless.

Also the "Daydream" interaction is enabled on beds, so the sim can daydream/relax on beds for 60-90 minutes and will get some comfort back from the bed (not that I actually know how to watch this Comfort level, I don't see it on the UI anywhere). This daydreaming isn't useful for anything, I simply enabled it here because it exists but is apparently disabled for some reason.

Note that to make the Daydream interaction work, a reference number must be added to each of the bed files, all the other files in this mod, therefor this Daydreaming is included here since all of these files are used in this mod.

Unzip the file and use the .package file in the Mods folder or a subfolder.

The XML files used in this mod are these:

Additional Credits:
Created with the use of s4pe by Kuree and Sims4Group, and the Sims4 XML Extractor by velocitygrass.
And the Sims 4 XML Extractor by scumbumbo.