Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:48 PM Last edited by stickmic2 : 28th Jan 2019 at 4:20 AM.
Default (Solved) Game slows down when sims are in view of camera
(Whenever I play the game and sims are in view of the camera, the game slows down noticeably however when I'm not looking at my sims then the game runs at a normal speed. I use the UC version on origin so I have all expansions/stuff packs.

Things to note:

- I use Razer Cortex, Park Control, and have both cores enabled to try and squeeze as much performance from my system as possible
- I don't use any CC outside of some default replacements although I have a lot of mods however I already tried taking out my downloads folder and it didn't help
- When I use Sim/Object detail on low the game runs fine but my game looks bad so I want to see if I can find a way to use the setting on high without the game slowing down
- I used AnyGameStarter with base game and M&G stuff only and the game also ran fine on high settings so it could be an expansion pack/stuff pack in my game that's causing it

If you know any way I can improve the performance without having to use sim/object detail on low that would be greatly appreciated!
(also sorry if i posted this in the wrong category or something i'm new to this)
)

Never mind, I just decided to lower my settings/resolution which will suffice for now :p