Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#1951 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:53 PM

Having my farming family living completely off their own land has been a success. They're on the third generation that's never had to order groceries. In fact, they grow so much produce, they have to give away some of it.

The natural world totally hatez poor Lorena, though. Every time she goes for a hike, something traumatic happens to her. On this occasion, she was even attacked by a swarm of bees while at home, minding her own business. Oh, and she was pregnant in the second trimester.

Tending the garden is literally a 24/7 job. There are currently two werewolves in the household (Lorena's not one), who spend their nights planting and weeding. They'll probably be getting a Servo in the future, to help out.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1952 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 11:52 AM
Robot repair:

Ichabod plays Sim City 4!

Geez Audrey, you only forgot the pop tarts, no need to have a meltdown!

This sim gets around, he is Mystery Sim and is in the memories of all my sims. I think he might be Bob Newbie...

Kennel stink:
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1953 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 10:18 AM
Saw this nice necklace by Yuri and then I saw the polycount

Top Secret Researcher
#1954 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 4:20 PM
The housekeeper has no sense whatsoever to knock before flinging the bathroom door open.

Yeah, well, he's using it right now!! Duh!

Is... is that a dumbwaiter?

...or is that mouldy food pulled out from under the desk passed off as room service?
"Huzzah! And here is your spaghetti and meatballs!"

Top Secret Researcher
#1955 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 5:27 PM
Yes, I am still doing Christmas. Hopefully I'll finish it in every household before winter is over.

Scott meets his Christmas present, who he's decided to call...Miller.

In Agnar Sound, Christmas is a time for dates, and the teens are no exception. Ricky Cormier enters my 'hood yet again, this time dating Umeko Centowski.

Olivia spends her day teaching little Emily the same nursery rhyme all her siblings know.

I thought for once I could get a shot of the whole family sitting down to dinner together. I was wrong. God dammit Orlando.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#1956 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:22 PM
Nuala makes curry with vegetables from the garden.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHXD0fA2MH

@SimSample, I love your game so so much!

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Alchemist
#1957 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:53 PM
Sure, Humble, why even bother closing the fridge?

Scholar
#1958 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 4:27 PM
Must I say much? Alexandra decides to just stay in the Hot Tub as Cynthia & Robert WooHoo on their date... LOL.

Mad Poster
#1959 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 1:30 AM
I burned down the Beaker house..
note: the penguin doesn't mind that the lot is on fire; and why is he here at ALL - this hood does not even have a winter.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1960 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I burned down the Beaker house..
note: the penguin doesn't mind that the lot is on fire; and why is he here at ALL - this hood does not even have a winter.

The penguin clearly needs to carry some fire back to his wintry home for his family, given it appears to be holding some on his wingtip...
Lab Assistant
#1961 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 4:41 AM
The crown princess Maple disgusting her new friend Zhixin with her nasty eating habits.

Screenshots
Alchemist
#1962 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 12:57 PM
This was not an easy shot to get. Humble working on building our new website in his RV. I wanted it for a coming soon page for Sunradersims (Sunrader is my rare RV) and I'm pleased with it, but it took some doing! Is there a thread/site where people talk about getting good screen shots? I would enjoy learning from others on this.

Scholar
#1963 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 3:09 PM
Lisa Ramirez looks beautiful as a vampire. However, I didn't save it because she isn't the Sim that I want to have as a Vampire. :P

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1964 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 9:33 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#1965 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 12:26 AM
Don't think I've ever done that IRL and I'm the type of person that would do that 😂
Scholar
#1966 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 7:15 PM
Oberon Summerdream the Warlock. He's also a Werewolf with weird looking hair and an incredibly strange nose.
Mad Poster
#1967 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
In Beacon Falls a lonely gramma lived at the edge of town in an ugly house. I rebuild the house and moved in bachelor Drew Langdon. She was happy for the company, he was happy for the money to date lots of women.

PS: I discovered a basement? under the house. Anyone playing this hood have a clue?

It looks like somebody started to add a basement and then changed their mind. You might be able to put walls around that floor and finish it off - maybe put a spiral staircase or ladder down into it from the main floor.
Forum Resident
#1968 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:44 PM
Just some random early pics from my game

Top Secret Researcher
#1969 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 10:17 PM
I'm absolutely shocked and appalled by the nanny's behavior! (I gasped.) She doesn't even use the changing table, and then she just leaves the babies on the floor!

Now I remember why I never use nannies...
Theorist
#1970 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 11:37 PM
@Pideli - Has the nanny ever been useful? She is looking a little overwhelmed to be sure.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#1971 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 9:18 PM
Yes, a nice nanny is rare. And other randomness...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#1972 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 8:20 AM
Welp, got this little gem earlier today while visiting the HM Pleasantville clothes shop. After turning off my Sim's motive decay using InSimenator's motive adjustor, I decided to leave her working on her charisma while I took a nap. Upon returning, I noticed she had completed maxing out that skill, then I panned to the other side of the lot to find dirty plates everywhere on that risen segment. I had forgotten to turn on the cleaning robot before deserting my laptop, which would've taken care of those plates easily.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Field Researcher
#1973 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 2:03 AM
edit: nevermind. imgur is confusing me lol
Top Secret Researcher
#1974 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 5:45 PM
"Yes Tim, you should definitely try out cross-country skiing later this... hey, where are you going? I'm talking to you!!"

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1975 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 12:03 AM
I was trying to get a picture of the streaker when lightning struck!
Screenshots
Page 79 of 121