Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1926 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 6:12 PM
I had two townie sims die from flies today! I've never managed to have this happen before- I always had to cheat it.

The garden was so messy on account of the cleanbot malfunctioning, and also this is Sim sample's house, so it stinks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#1927 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 6:42 PM
A very random picture. Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

But I would be cranky too to get my full(day) sleep interrupted by the doorbell. 2 times!
Or maybe she's just being herself Ms Burlin.
Top Secret Researcher
#1928 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 10:02 PM

Another day at Agnar Sound School. I love playing the school so much. It's so fun to see all the kids playing together.

This is the Congregation of Students Who Got Lunch Last. There's no more desks to sit at.

Olivia continues to be Big Sister Extraordinaire.

Emily loves her Auntie June.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1929 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 9:52 PM
Default update
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yes Charity, that was it. I will post back here if I get a reply there

======
Creator Fractured Moonlight says: It can pretty easily be altered in SimPE by ticking off options in the Pie Menu Functions. It's not at the top of my list for updates at the moment but I'll keep it in mind.
Can someone direct me in doing this?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#1930 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 1:12 AM
I was making some houses and I realized these would not work as apartments...

...so I decided to put the apartment door on the inside of the houses
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1931 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 5:27 PM

Everyone's all lined up at Julia's robot shop. Cody, how much allowance are your parents giving you?

I've finally gotten around to starting the Christmas rotation today, so Nicole gets to come visit home from college. Theresa's really happy to see her again.

"Don't worry Tessie, growing up and heading to college is easy!"

Meanwhile their dads celebrate what is technically their anniversary (they got married during last year's Christmas rotation) with a Christmas date.

=^..^=
Scholar
#1932 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 7:48 PM
I thought about putting this in the "Bloopers" section but as it's not so funny I did put it here instead.

But it was sort of funny. I had a short play session today and was playing a lot that I had neglected for quite some time. It was the last day of fall and I did notice that the sims who lived on the lot started doing this salute when going outside. Later on I did send the teenage son to a shop for some new clothes and at the back of this shop there is a small area whit a dart board. Every sim that came out of the shop did this salute too (the sim in the pic were just one of them). I don't know what sort of hiccup my game had but I will roll whit it. It's quite charming!

Top Secret Researcher
#1933 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 11:17 PM
It's not a salute, it's shielding from the sunlight
Scholar
#1934 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
It's not a salute, it's shielding from the sunlight

That was my 2:nd theory but I did not think the the sun was so bright. But I go whit that.
Mad Poster
#1935 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 10:32 PM
Never saw this before. Dad was holding a baby when HE decided to also hold the cat!
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#1936 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:05 AM
Aw, I know it's a glitch, but it totally looks like puss saying: You aren't giving me as much attention since this baby thing came along. I think I'll demand it. XD
#1937 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 3:36 PM
For some reason, this neighbor has a crown on her head...and an outfit that doesn't go with it...

I made a sim and I really like how he looks, not sure why. His name's Sydney.
Screenshots
Scholar
#1938 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:19 PM
I think the outfit goes well whit the crown.
Field Researcher
#1939 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 1:11 AM

Telly Tillson at his bar
#1940 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
I think the outfit goes well whit the crown.

I thought it was weird because the crown looked innocent but the outfit looked badass. I've also never seen a townie with that crown.

But upon closer inspection, I'm starting to realize it makes her unique. I'm starting to like it.
Test Subject
#1941 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 2:17 AM

I got bored :P
Lab Assistant
#1942 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 11:37 PM

From right to left: King Rowan, Queen Annie, and Princess Maple.

Not shown are Maple's four siblings, Ember, Autumn, Ruby, and Citrus. I don't bother doing paintings of siblings (though Ember had a painting done of her before she died, as she was intended to be the next queen).
Top Secret Researcher
#1943 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 5:13 PM

So long, Ally. You lived a good life.

The moon rises over Agnarsson Prime.

"My horse follows your rocket!"
"It can't do that!"
"Can too!"

Paul hangs out with his siblings on Christmas Day.

=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1944 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 12:24 AM
Theorist
#1945 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 12:59 AM
That moment when your sim makes some delicious looking treats and you wish you could pop-in for a visit...right then...while they're still hot.
I was testing out how my re-texture of the custom serving platter/basket looked in-game and got sidetracked by the food itself.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Alchemist
#1946 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
https://i.imgur.com/w5TzquX.jpg
the female looks like Pleasantview's premade townie named Tosha Go.
correction:: Meadow Thayer (forgot which neighborhood), not Tosha Go.
Field Researcher
#1947 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 4:29 PM

Curtis Darga playing basketball with some of his friends.

Chase LeTourneau and Alexio Goth are being pushed on the merry-go-round by Whitney King (yes, a very random group of people).

Joe Carr likes to autonomously recite poetry.

I love seeing the kids and teens of Pleasantview hang out at the local school. This is only a handful of the kids. With the Goth family quickly procreating and the amount of twins and triplets, class sizes are getting out of hand. (I forgot to turn reflections back on)
Mad Poster
#1948 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 7:26 PM
In Beacon Falls a lonely gramma lived at the edge of town in an ugly house. I rebuild the house and moved in bachelor Drew Langdon. She was happy for the company, he was happy for the money to date lots of women.

PS: I discovered a basement? under the house. Anyone playing this hood have a clue?
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1949 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:48 PM
Things seen in the skies above my neighbourhood:

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1950 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:56 PM
👽"I wonder if there is life beyond that moon…"🌛

From The Jessa Channel simstagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs973HOF9bK

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Page 78 of 121