Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 20th May 2021 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mypantsfelldown
That's great! When joining the files together, did you remove any of the header from the second file? I'd love to get this working myself.

If you're talking about the Ealayer3 header, which starts with byte 05, etc., then yes, I'm removing it from the second file.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 20th May 2021 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iiiiiiiii
If you're talking about the Ealayer3 header, which starts with byte 05, etc., then yes, I'm removing it from the second file.

Please could you walk me through how you managed to accomplish this? I've successfully concatenated two files and the whole thing is looping, but every time I try to change the "loop start sample" bytes the file becomes unreadable.
Test Subject
#128 Old 20th May 2021 at 5:53 PM
Please could you walk me through how you managed to accomplish this? I've successfully concatenated two files and the whole thing is looping, but every time I try to change the "loop start sample" bytes the file becomes unreadable.

The file is unreadable in vgmstream and the game? Or only in one of the options?
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 20th May 2021 at 6:05 PM
The file is unreadable in vgmstream and the game? Or only in one of the options?

Unreadable in vgmstream and crashes the game.
Test Subject
#130 Old 20th May 2021 at 6:07 PM
Unreadable in vgmstream and crashes the game.

Can I have an example or a screenshot of the first bytes of the file?
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 20th May 2021 at 6:18 PM
Can I have an example or a screenshot of the first bytes of the file?

Here you go. My file is 44.1kHz stereo, so the bytes at 00 and 02 may differ slightly from yours.

I also uploaded the sound file to Google Drive if you'd like to play around with it.
Mad Poster
#132 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:03 PM
Quick question, does anyone know where I can find the latest tutorial on replacing TS3's soundtrack?
Page 6 of 6