Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:30 PM
Default Expensive custom beds
I would like to have more expensive category beds with good energy values to have more variation for sims that invest their bed a lot, but I'm against using ones that cost like 1000$ because it feels like cheat to me. If anyone has any recommendations that they typically use for this, or any bed just comes to your mind that roughly matches what described, I'd appreciate. Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 7:26 PM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 8:04 PM
I use a mod that makes all beds be the same energy value . If you want to change the prices, you can always do that in SimPe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 12:28 PM
Thanks to you both I love MTS so much because there are always other simmers who will take their time to help and that's just incredible. I often reinstall my game, and I look for easy solutions that will work with backed up downloads folder also in new game. I have never edited prices in SimPe, does that edit the objects package file in my downloads folder so also my new save will have the improved bed? Meanwhile I found some recolors of Majestically Medieval double bed that made it look more modern and removed the curtains which helped a little bit. I'll try those conversions out, maybe I'll like them! ^^
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:54 PM

What is the secret to download these?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#6 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
What is the secret to download these?

Click either a pic or a title
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 8:51 PM
I would suggest you download the LS conversions from s2a (link in my sig), as they are up to date. Items are slaved, subsets are fixed, hood views fixed, etc. It is bundled as one large conversion though.