Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#226 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MilaLove
So I'm supposed to actually give them a flea bath (if they are cured with a herb of course)?

You dont need to, type in testingcheatsenabled true and it is either Shift + ctrl and click on the flea moodlet, or Shift + Alt and click on the flea moodlet
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 3:57 AM Last edited by FarmerRefuted : 22nd Nov 2016 at 3:07 PM. Reason: added wildflowers as herbs
Sims 3 hates me and apparently it corrupted my save so Aahaah... but do with what you have, I guess. I actually pulled together a full list of herbs and illnesses (Illni?):

Chest Infections
Getting a chest infection (roll):
Roll at the start of leaffall
0 - 30: No illness
31 - 60: One case of whitecough
61 - 80: Two cases of whitecough
81 - 90: One case of greencough
91 - 100: Two cases of greencough

Roll at the start of leafbare
0 - 10: No illness
11 - 30: One case of whitecough
31 - 50: Two cases of whitecough
51 - 60: Three cases of whitecough
61 - 70: One case of greencough
71 - 90: Two cases of greencough
91 - 100: Three cases of greencough

When deciding who gets ill during a roll, use this system:
Injured/ill cats (any type of illness- illnesses cannot stack), then elders, then kits, then apprentices and then everyone else.

Minor infections Whitecough
The cat has to stay in the medicine den, lest the disease spread, and cannot hunt or otherwise contribute to the Clan until they've been healed. If the cat is seen outside of the medicine den, the cat closest to them when they were outside catches whitecough as well.

Treated with: Apples, lettuce, tomato, lime, potato, watermelon, flame fruit, basil, cortado bean, ginseng, kona beans, maui beans, midnight beans, peppermint, buzzberry, lavender, licorice, sweet grass, wonderpetal, chamomile, cherimoa blan grapes, avornalino grapes, meloire grapes, plums, pomegranate, cherry, crenerlet nuala grapes, gralladina fran grapes, pomelo tree, mandrake, red toadstools, wolfsbane, mycenas, ghost chilli, glow orbs, truffles, bananas, blue flax, sulfur, azalea, sweet williams, cosmos wildflower.

Major infections Greencough
Starts if a cat goes uncured for a week with whitecough. The cat must stay in the medicine den and have their prey delivered to them. Interaction with anyone other than the medicine cat will lead to spreading of the greencough to the other cat. After a week without being cured, the cat dies.

Treated with: Lime, potato, watermelon, flame fruit, buzzberry, lavender, licorice, sweet grass, wonderpetal, chamomile, avornalino grapes, meloire grapes, plums, pomegranate, cherries, cranerlet nuala grapes, gralladina fran grapes, pomelo, mycenas, ghost chilli, glow orbs, truffles, azalea, sweet williams, cosmos wildflower.

Poisoning

Minor The cat must be kept inside camp, however poison isn't transferable so they may interact with other cats without fear of an epidemic. If the cat is not cured within two days, the poisoning becomes major.

Treated with: Grapevine, tomato, bell pepper, basil, ginseng, kona bean, maui bean, peppermint, red berry bean, buzzberry, cinnamon, greenleaf, licorice, sweet grass, bumbleleaf, chamomile, cherimola blan grapes, renoit grapes, meloire grapes, pomegranate, gralladina fran grapes, white caps, wolfsbane, mycenas, plasma fruit, sulfur, black-eyed susan, sweet williams.

Major The cat must be kept inside the medicine den due to their frail state. Their fresh-kill must be presented to them. They can still interact with other cats, assuming those cats are inside the medicine den. If not cured within two days, the cat dies.

Treated with: tomato, bell pepper, buzzberry, cinnamon, greenleaf, licorice, sweet grass, bumbleleaf, chamomile, meloire grapes, pomegranate, gralladina fran grapes, mycenas, plasma fruit, black-eyed susan, sweet williams.

Joint Aches
After it rains, roll this:
0 - 50: none of the elders get aching joints
51 - 70: one of the elders get aching joints
71 - 80: two of the elders get aching joints
81 - 90: half of the elders get aching joints
91 - 100: all the elders get aching joints

Only elders experienced aching joints. There's no real defect to this, considering that elders are not supposed to hunt, but the medicine cat should still heal them for morality's sake.

Treated with: Lettuce, onion, potato, watermelon, bell pepper, ginseng, kona bean, maui bean, red berry bean, wonderpetal, bumbleleaf, chamomile, renoit grapes, plums, porcinis, white caps, glow orbs, carrots, daisy.

Wounds
When rolling for infection, roll this every day the cat is injured.

For minor wounds:
0 - 75: no infection
76 - 100: infection

For major wounds:
0 - 40: no infection
41 - 100: infection

Minor Does not hinder the cat much, and their only real risk is infection. The medicine cat should deal with it quickly and using as little herbs as possible.

Treated with: Grapevine, lime, onion, flame fruit, avornaliono grapes, cherry, gralladina fran grapes, pomelo, mandrake, porcinis, spotlight mushroom, glow orbs, banana, carrots, plasma fruit, black-eyed susan, sweet williams.

Major The cat must stay in the medicine den until they're treated. If the cat isn't treated for two days, then they get an infection. They cannot hunt, but are free to socialize. Their prey must be delivered to them.

Treated with: Lime, watermelon, cherry, pomelo, spotlight mushroom, glow orbs, plasma fruit, sweet williams.

Infected The cat must be cured for the infection as well as their original injury, regardless of how minor or major it was.

Treated with: Lettuce, tomato, lime, garlic, lavender, sweet grass, bumbleleaf, chamomile, meloire grapes, plum, pomegranate, gralladina fran grapes, wolfsbane, spotlight mushroom, indian blanket, cosmos wildflower.

Note All do plants from all EPs are on the list, the plants from the base game are enough to heal all injuries and illnesses. I'm tired now.
Test Subject
#228 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 26th Nov 2016 at 7:31 PM.
Update
In Lavenderclan

Stonepaw has passed his warrior assignment and earn his warrior name he is now Stonecreek
Dovekit and Pigeonkit are now six moons old they are now Dovepaw and Pigeonpaw their mentors are Sandleg and Maplebranch
Stonecreek, Dovepaw, and Pigeonpaw were on a patrol and were attack by a group of dogs they were found dead late in the afternoon
Twolegs stomped into camp and took two of our elders Leopardfoot and Cloudeye No one knows if they are still alive and if they are they hope for their return
Deerstep has given birth to two kits one kit almost died but thanks to Smallear and Weaselpaw that kit is still alive their names are Splashkit and Marigoldkit
Hawkflight has also given birth to two kit but these ones were born healthy their names are Mintkit and Duckkit
In Plainsclan

They have found a cat by the name of Mudstripe he wanted to join the clan and was taken to camp where Halfstar decide to let the tom joined
Mudstripe seems to want the position of deputy but so does Patchfur (I wonder how that will turn out)
Patchkit is now Patchpaw and Runningkit is now Runningpaw Their mentors are Mudstripe and Sliverwing
Tigerpaw has passed his warrior assignment and is now Tigerwhisker (I miss- type and the last update which said he was a she-cat when he really was a tom it corrected now)
Patchpaw and Runningpaw have also passed their assignment and are now Patchpelt and Runningstrike
Leaf-bare is now over!!!!!!!
Plainsclan
On a patrol They found two cats that wish to join Halfstar let them join and they are now Cherrystripe and Nighttail
Patchpelt seems to befriend Cherrystripe though Runningstrike doesn't like the two together which is interesting since she seems to get nervous when Tigerwhisker is around.
During a Border patrol Wolftuft the Lavenderclan deputy confronted Creamfall and her patrol about them passing the border and taking prey Creamfall denied that which ended up what was a small agruement into a fierce fight which ended by a cat taking the life of Patchpelt.
They mourned for Patchpelt and Halfstar sent a patrol to attack Lavenderclan camp and kill the warrior who took Patchpelt's life the patrol did not succeed on killing the cat but they did give Lavenderclan a couple of wounds to think about. none of the clan have made a move to attack each other since their is still tension between the two.

Lavenderclan

Leader: Quietstar - White she-cat with missing pieces of fur (has 9/9 lives)

Deputy: Wolftuft - Grey tom with brown markings and greenish-yellow eyes

Medicine cat :Smallear - Grey she-cat with black on the tips of her ears
Medicine cat apprentice: Weaselpaw

Warriors
Gingerblaze - Ginger tom with yellow eyes
Ravenriver - Black tom with a white underbelly,chest,muzzle and paws
Duskshade - Dark grey tom with brown legs and tabby marking
Batswoop - Black tom with a white underbelly, paws, legs and muzzle
Apprentice: Shadepaw
Sandleg - Brown she-cat with sandy brown legs
Maplebranch - Brown and grey with a dark orange stripe across his back tom with Yellowish green eyes
Apprentices
Weaselpaw - Brown and grey tom with brown markings on his head and brown eyes
Shadepaw - Brown and grey tom
Queens
Deerstep - Orange she-cat with a grey underbelly (mother to Splashkit and Marigoldkit also mates with Maplebranch)
Hawkflight -Brown and grey she-cat with dusty brown markings with yellowish green eyes (mates with Batswoop and mother to Mintkit and Duckkit)
Kit
Mintkit - Brown and black she-cat with white markings along with mint green eyes
Duckkit -Brown and black tom with a white chest and paw also has yellow-green eyes
Splashkit - A brown and orange tom with a two stripes running across his sides that are orange and brown
Marigoldkit - Brown and orange she-cat with a brown and dark brown stripe along with yellow eyes

Elder
none

Halfstar - Black tom with a white paw and yellow eyes (has 9/9 lives)
Deputy: None yet
Medicine cat: Sondra - White she-cat with cream colored patches
Medicine cat apprentice: none

Warrior
Patchfur - Tom with cream colored patches
Sliverwing - Silver tabby she-cat
Creamfall - Brown she-cat with a white stripe across her back
Mudstripe - Ginger tabby with dark brown stripes, paws, tail, and muzzle
Tigerwhisker - Silver tabby tom with a white head
Runningstrike - White she-cat with a brown underbelly and cream -colored patches
Nighttail - A black she-cat with darker stripes
Cherrystripe - White and ginger tabby she-cat
Apprentices
none
Queens
None
Kits
none

Outside the clans
Leopardfoot - White tom with cream colored patches
Cloudeye - Pure white she-cat with blue and grey eyes

Cats that has joined starclan
Yarroweye - Blueish -grey she-cat with yellow eyes sister to Smallear (Died from a fox attack saving Wolftuft
Lionpaw - Orange tom with a grey underbelly (siblings to Deerstep Died saving a kit from a dog)
Pigeonpaw - Grey she-cat with a white spot (Died by a dog )
Dovepaw - Grey she-cat with a white spot (Died by a dog)
Stonecreek - Grey tom with sandy-colored legs(Died from a dog attack)
Patchpelt - White tom with a brown underbelly and cream- colored patches (Died from a Lavenderclan warrior)

Well thinks will be interesting
Test Subject
#229 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 8:50 AM
Oooh I'd like to try this.
Test Subject
#230 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:47 PM
Hey there! i have a new clan called doveclan! (I'll stay with it now k?)

I have Dovestar le leader and her mate stormflight (The fact they r mates is just a last resort for genetic issues)
Honeynose and russetleaf (Who i will mainly focus on breeding)
and i had noticed that i didnt make a med so i just adopted. Her name is Bouncepaw!
Bouncepaw became bounceberry!
Honeynose has been moved to the nursery expecting kits.
I LITTERALLY MADE DOVESTAR GO HUNTING AND I WAS LIKE "doveee we need food to stock for the kittens" AND THEN THE KITTEN'S PORTAITS SHOWED UP AS SOON AS I SAID THAT moving onto the keeets,
She had 3 healthy fluff-balls called briarkit, Rosekit and Maplekit. (Sigh le shes inherited their mothers laziness)
And thats basically it! (I guess the doves gave me luck)

Doveclan:
Leader: Dovestar - Fluffy white she-cat with gray markings
Deputy: Stormflight - Gray tom
Medicine cat: Bounceberry - Black and white she-cat
Warriors:
Russetleaf - Russet-coloured tom, lighter flecks.
Apprentices: N/A
Queens:
Honeynose - Honey coloured she cat with light-brownish stripes, Mother to Briarkit (Russet tabby tom), Rosekit (Honey coloured She-cat with russet markings)
and Maplekit (Russet, almost ginger tabby she-cat)

Hopefully they dont starve.
Test Subject
#231 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 10:04 PM
Made four clans + one loner territory, I may add another. I will swap between each clan every half-moon (two in game weeks).

All cats except leaders, loners and ThornClan cats were mostly randomly generated.

Allegiances

EMBERCLAN

LEADER
ROWANSTAR - white tom with ginger and cream patches and blue eyes

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
PINEFROST - golden-brown tabby tom with a green eye and a yellow eye

WARRIORS
POPPYFLOWER - short-furred dark ginger she-cat with dapples on her head, back and tail and amber eyes

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

THORNCLAN

LEADER
FROSTSTAR - white tom with a ginger tail and ear, one blue eye and one dark amber eye

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
N/A

WARRIORS
NEWWING - brown tom with grey on his muzzle, chest, paws and tail tip, one amber eye and one yellow eye

SHARPTAIL - grey she-cat with green and amber eyes

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

RAINCLAN

LEADER
RAINSTAR - grey tabby tom with icy blue eyes

DEPUTY
LARKFEATHER - golden brown tabby she-cat with green eyes

MEDICINE CAT
BLACKLEAF - short furred black tom with a white paw and yellow eyes

WARRIORS
N/A

APPRENTICS
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

TREECLAN

LEADER
TREESTAR - brown tom with green eyes

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
FLAMEPELT - dark ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes

BRANCHFLOWER - ginger and white she-cat with dark blue eyes

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS
EMBERWIND - large, furry ginger she-cat with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip and white ears and paws, bright blue eyes

A-W - large, furry ginger she-cat with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip and white ears and paws, bright blue eyes

SILVER - silver she-cat with a white chest, muzzle, paws and tail tip, brown eyes

MELLOW - cream she-cat with a white chest, muzzle, paws and tail tip, reddish eyes
Test Subject
#232 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 9:59 AM
Currently playing as: ThornClan

I don't recall seeing anything saying when an apprentice becomes a warrior so here are my things a cat has to do -
- Must be an adult.
- Must have a hunting level of four or above.
- Must have an assessment and catch at least three pieces of small prey or two pieces of large prey.
- If an apprentice becomes an elder and there is no way of undoing it they automatically become a warrior.

News
A former RiverClan she-cat, Featherpaw, joined EmberClan and was apprenticed to Poppyflower.
A loner named Riverpaw joined EmberClan and was apprenticed to Rowanstar.
Rowanstar caught whitecough but was quickly cured by Pinefrost.
Featherpaw passed her apprentice assessment and get her warrior name, Featherfang.
Mottlepaw, a loner joined EmberClan and was apprenticed to Featherfang.
Poppyflower caught white cough but was quickly cured by Pinefrost.
Riverpaw passed his hunting assessment and got his warrior name, Riverheart.
Rowanstar and Pinefrost had two kits, one was strong and healthy but the other was sadly born blind. The healthy kit was a female and was named Dawnkit for her golden and white pelt. The blind kit was a male named Maplekit for his ginger and white pelt. Pinefrost and Rowanstar are worried about their son but have noticed he has taken an interest in becoming a medicine cat. (I had same gender try for baby on and auto try for baby on so they had kittens by accident XD.)
Riverheart and Featherfang had two healthy kits, a male and a female. The male was named Ashkit for his grey tabby markings while the female was named Minnowkit as she was quite small for a kit yet still strong and healthy.

Allegiances

EMBERCLAN

LEADER
ROWANSTAR - white tom with ginger and cream patches and blue eyes

DEPUTY
POPPYFLOWER - short-furred dark ginger she-cat with dapples on her head, back and tail and blue eyes

MEDICINE CAT
PINEFROST - golden-brown tabby tom with a green eye and a yellow eye

WARRIORS
RAINHEART - short-furred light grey tabby tom with light green eyes

APPRENTICES
MOTTLEPAW - mottled grey she-cat with one dark blue eye and one brown eye

QUEENS
FEATHERFANG - long-furred light grey tabby she-cat with green eyes, mother to Rainheart's kits, Ashkit (long-furred light grey tabby tom with light green eyes) and Minnowkit (small, short-furred light grey tabby she-cat with light green eyes)

ELDERS
N/A

THORNCLAN

LEADER
FROSTSTAR - white tom with a ginger tail and ear, one blue eye and one dark amber eye

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
N/A

WARRIORS
NEWWING - brown tom with grey on his muzzle, chest, paws and tail tip, one amber eye and one yellow eye

SHARPTAIL - grey she-cat with green and amber eyes

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

RAINCLAN

LEADER
RAINSTAR - grey tabby tom with icy blue eyes

DEPUTY
LARKFEATHER - golden brown tabby she-cat with green eyes

MEDICINE CAT
BLACKLEAF - short furred black tom with a white paw and yellow eyes

WARRIORS
N/A

APPRENTICS
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

TREECLAN

LEADER
TREESTAR - brown tom with green eyes

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
FLAMEPELT - dark ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes

BRANCHFLOWER - ginger and white she-cat with dark blue eyes

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS
EMBERWIND - large, furry ginger she-cat with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip and white ears and paws, bright blue eyes

A-W - large, furry ginger she-cat with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip and white ears and paws, bright blue eyes

SILVER - silver she-cat with a white chest, muzzle, paws and tail tip, brown eyes

MELLOW - cream she-cat with a white chest, muzzle, paws and tail tip, reddish eyes
Test Subject
#233 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 11:26 PM
If a kitten is stillborn, how do I get rid of it?
Test Subject
#234 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emberwind1
If a kitten is stillborn, how do I get rid of it?

If you have Nraas MasterController installed, you can click on the cat you want to kill, go into the MasterController menu, go into Advanced Settings, and click Force Kill. Then pick a preferred cause of death. It doesn't really do anything except change what the ghost looks like if you set up a grave site for ghosts to appear from.
Test Subject
#235 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 6:10 PM
i was thinking and suddenly had a brainwave i have never messed around with CAW and thought that instead of looking for a world for this amazing challenge i can make my own, i also am thinking i would want it populated as that way there will be an abundance of cats and if your like me and spend hours creating the perfect sim or lot it could be done for you, if i do this it will have to be in my free time and i probably need help, tell me if you guys think its a good idea. and i probably will need a lot of help so any seasoned world creators, cat creators and warrior cats expects help meh please XD :p
Test Subject
#236 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 2:03 AM Last edited by solospartan : 24th Dec 2016 at 2:49 AM.
Alright, I will introduce you all to IronClan. A newly formed clan of rouges who are just learning the values of clan life.
They live in a clearing littered with boulders, stones and minerals, surrounded by huge rocks. Their territory extends past a stony plains area to a forest and a river where they only usually go for border patrols as they prefer to eat the scaly things like snakes and lizards.

The cats of IronClan thus far:

Leader- Ironstar, silver tabby she-cat (severly injured by a passing horse)

Deputy- Birchfang, tawny tabby tom
(Apprentice- Bluntpaw)

Medicine Cat- Mudpond, pale brown she-cat
(Apprentice- Boulderpaw)

Warriors-
Sandstone, pale ginger tabby tom
(Apprentice- Flintpaw)
Thornclaw, golden tabby tom (injured by a passing horse)
(Apprentice- Sharppaw)
Swallowpelt, brown and white tabby she-cat

Queens-
N/A

Apprentices-
Bluntpaw, brown and white tabby she-cat
Sharppaw, pale ginger tabby she-cat
Boulderpaw, pale ginger tabby tom
Flintpaw, pale ginger tabby she-cat (deaf)

Warriors of Starclan-
Thornheart (killed by a stag)

Cats outside the clan-
Coldfoot, spotted tabby she-cat
Snaketail, tortoiseshell and white tom
Coyotefur, mottled tabby she-cat
Glowbelly, black and white tom
Silverpool, silver tabby tom
Tallears, dark ginger she-cat
Test Subject
#237 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:33 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 3rd Jan 2017 at 4:06 PM.
Update for Lavenderclan
Since the attack of Plainsclan Lavenderclan has been doubling up on the patrols and starting to making the warrior train more often sometimes even after they have gotten off of patrol. Duskshade seems to be training a lot harder then some other cats now that Sandleg his lovely mate will be having his third litter soon. Weaselpaw and Smallear now a friend of Duskshade have been telling him not to wear him-self out. But he Ignores their warnings too worried about the thought of his mate getting attack and possibly killed like what happen to Gingerfur when a border dispute happen two cats have did he and a brown she-cat with a white stripe that he didn't know the name of. Of course the clan had mourn for him and he got to share tongues with the cat that he was once friends with one more time. The Dark grey tom with brown legs and tabby like markings glance across the clearing he saw Mintkit and Duckkit now Mintpaw and Duckpaw. They were practicing battle moves their paws sheathed and flung clumsily on each other Quietstar who just a couple of moons ago lost a life have been keeping a keen eye on them. Even though her appreance didn't show it but Duskshade could tell she was still grieving for her two kits Dovepaw and Pigeonpaw. He glaze move to the two elders that he and Sandleg had spotted when they went out on a patrol were telling the only kits left which soon look like they will be made apprentices soon as the many adventures they had experience. "At least they were able to get some sleep" he thought he looked around before head to the warriors den in hopes to get some sleep

Update for Plainsclan
A border dispute had come and token not just a clan-mate but Runningstrike's mother Creamfall. Runningstrike had been shock as she saw her mother life-less body. Her father Patchfur had asked for Halfstar if he could take a patrol to kill the cat that had killed his mate. Halfstar said the he would have done that but the cat who killed her had also died in battle. Even if no one could detect it Runningstrike could sense the anger and sadness that brewed inside him. The lean cream color she-cat saw how hard her father train and work hard after Cream fall's death. Every cat could tell how hard he work and knew he would be the perfect deputy including Mudstripe. Mudstripe seem to be keeping a close eye on Patchfur almost all the cats were unaware that he wanted the position of deputy too but Runningstrike could sense it like a snake slithering across the rocks. She have watch him tease her father almost to the point it seem like he was bulling him and the way he always talk to the other clan-mates about him making him seem as if he was low as a fox. He claims that he wants to become the deputy to help make this clan grow and flourish. But Runningstrike knew the real reason that the tom wants the position he wanted for his own self little reason probably to feel as if he was more important then the others or the many perks that the deputy holds. Runningstrike scented and felt a familiar cat she turn to look at her mate Tigerwhisker they were waiting for Green-leaf to have kits since New-leaf while be gone in a quarter- moon or two. They have waited long but the wait will soon be over. She purred and nuzzled her mate as they lay down in the clearing groom each other ever so often her glaze was turned to see her father and that terrible tom talking to Halfstar her mates father. "I just hope he doesn't say anything more about my father or I shred him" she thought as she glared at the tom before turning to look at her mate. He had stop grooming her and had lay his head down his eyes close. "He fell asleep" she sighed she rested her head on top of his neck and joined him and his slumber of sleep

Allegiance
Lavenderclan

Leader: Quietstar - White she-cat with missing pieces of fur (8/9 lives)

Deputy: Wolftuft - Grey tom with brown markings and greenish-yellow eyes
Apprentice: Mintpaw
Medicine cat :Smallear - Grey she-cat with black on the tips of her ears
Medicine cat apprentice: Weaselpaw
Warriors
Ravenriver - Black tom with a white underbelly,chest,muzzle and paws
Apprentice: Duckpaw
Duskshade - Dark grey tom with brown legs and tabby marking
Batswoop - Black tom with a white underbelly, paws, legs and muzzle
Maplebranch - Brown and grey with a dark orange stripe across his back tom with yellowish green eyes
Shadestone -Â*Brown and Grey tom
Hawkflight - Brown and grey she-cat with dusty brown markings with yellowish green eyes mates with Batswoop
Apprentices
Weaselpaw - Brown and grey tom with brown markings on his head and brown eyes
Mintpaw - Brown and black she-cat with white markings along with mint green eyes
Duckpaw - Brown and black tom with a white chest and paw also has yellow-green eyes
Queens
Sandleg - Brown she-cat with sandy brown legs
Deerstep - Orange she-cat with a grey underbelly mother to Splashkit and Marigoldkit also mates with Maplebranch
Kit
Splashkit - a Brown and orange tom with a two stripes running across his sides that are orange and brown
Marigoldkit - Brown and orange she-cat with a brown and dark brown stripe along with yellow eyes

Elder
Leopardfoot - White tom with cream colored patches
Cloudeye - Pure white she-cat with blue and grey eyes

Halfstar - Black tom with a white paw and yellow eyes (9/9 lives)
Deputy: None
Medicine cat: Sondra - White she-cat with cream colored patches
Medicine cat apprentice: none

Warrior
Patchfur - Tom with cream colored patches
Sliverwing - Silver tabby she-cat
Mudstripe - Ginger tabby with dark brown stripes, paws, tail, and muzzle
Tigerwhisker - Silver tabby tom with a white head
Runningstrike - White she-cat with a brown underbelly and cream -colored patches
Nighttail - A black she-cat with darker stripes
Cherrystripe - White and ginger tabby she-cat
Apprentices
none
Queens
None
Kits
none

Cats that has joined starclan
Yarroweye - Blueish -grey she-cat with yellow eyes sister to Smallear (Died from a fox attack saving Wolftuft)
Lionpaw - Orange tom with a grey underbelly siblings to Â*Deerstep (Died saving a kit from a dog)
Pigeonpaw - Grey she-cat with a white spot (Died by a dog )
Dovepaw - Grey she-cat with a white spot (Died by a dog)
Stonecreek - Grey tom with sandy-colored legs (Died from a dog)
Patchpelt - White tom with a brown underbelly and cream- colored patches (Died from a Lavenderclan warrior)
Gingerblaze - Ginger tom with yellow eyes (Died from a Plainsclan warrior)
Creamfall - Brown she-cat with a white stripe across her back (Died from a Lavenderclan Warrior)

Just trying out something new with the updates and trying to show more of the personality of cats Like how Mudstripe might be a selfish cat or how Runningstrike is kind of judgmental because she not really a friend of Mudstripe so ya I'll try and up date more if I can
Test Subject
#238 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 8:36 AM
Hey. Sorry for the lack of updates, yay for the holidays not making it possible to have free time ^^;

Here's an update:

CherryClan

The HoneyClan cats have settled in well. Kestrelheart had a brief issue remembering she was no longer a deputy, but otherwise the whole Clan gets on with each other.

Brambleface and Nightflight, and Fernsplash and Quailberry become mates.

Ivypaw finally recovers fully from her illness, and Wildstar names her Ivywhisper. Icepaw also passes his warrior assessment, and is named Icesky.

Overnight during Ivywhisper and Icesky's vigil, Icesky sneaks off to see his mate Grace who lives with the rogues. When Spiderwind wakes up at dawn, he notices Icesky's absence and tells Wildstar. Icesky returns, with Grace, trying to get the Clan to take her in. But Wildstar hisses at Icesky that he is a traitor and obviously doesn't know anything of the warrior code, and exiles Icesky and Grace. Icesky doesn't leave, so Spiderwind attacks him and forces him out of the territory.

Kestrelheart tells Wildstar that Icesky would go to HoneyClan, and that HoneyClan was banded together with the rogues. Wildstar declares war on HoneyClan and the rogues, saying that the warrior code was essential, and if HoneyClan cats couldn't follow it, they didn't deserve to share the forest with CherryClan. Wildstar orders together a battle patrol to attack at sunhigh. The cats on the patrol are Wildstar, Brambleface, Fallenwing, Greenspeck, Quailberry, Fernsplash, Rowanpaw, Stonepaw, Harefur, and Ivywhisper, along with Larkstorm to treat any injuries. They head over to HoneyClan territory and attack the camp. Wildstar heads straight for Honeystar, and he defeats her, breaking her spine in the process and crippling her without killing her, so StarClan couldn't heal her. The rest of the Clan continues to fight despite their leader's incapacitation, and Otis and Jake, two of the rogues, die at the paws of Greenspeck and Fallenwing, respectively. Brambleface also dies of a wound from Rabbitbounce. Fallenwing and Greenspeck dislocate their joints fighting too ferociously, and Harefur's leg is broken by Silverfur. Icesky tries to hide in the shadows from the battle, but Fernsplash and Quailberry find him and beat him to death for betraying their Clan.

Finally, after four deaths and many terrible injuries, Wildstar calls a halt, and hisses at Honeystar to keep her cats in line or else CherryClan will come back in full force and chase HoneyClan from the forest for good. Honeystar bows her head in pain, and her mate Graynose worries over her spinal injury. Larkstorm snorts at Graynose that he's no medicine cat if he could let himself succumb to his emotions and love a cat. Then the CherryClan cats leave, and once they're home Wildstar commends Stonepaw and Rowanpaw on their excellent skills in battle, especially against cats who once shared dens with them. He names them warriors in honor of their loyalty. He names them Stonefang and Rowanpool.

Nightflight is distraught at the loss of Brambleface and hides in the warriors' den.

Brightwillow's kits are old enough to become apprentices.

Vixenkit becomes Vixenpaw and is given Quailberry as a mentor.
Fuzzykit becomes Fuzzypaw and is given Fernsplash as a mentor.
Pikekit becomes Pikepaw and is given Spiderwind as a mentor.

Allegiances

CherryClan

Leader: Wildstar - light gray-and-white tabby tom with brown eyes (7 lives remaining)

Deputy: Spiderwind - dark brown tom with amber eyes
Apprentice, Pikepaw

Medicine Cat: Larkstorm - black she-cat with one white paw and amber eyes
Apprentice, Windpaw

Warriors:
Fallenwing - very dark gray she-cat
Greenspeck - black tom with white paws and green eyes
Brightwillow - ginger tabby she-cat with a white face, paws and underbelly
Nightflight - black-and-white tom with amber eyes
Quailberry - white-speckled black tom
Apprentice, Vixenpaw
Fernsplash - silver-brown she-cat with pale brown paws and yellow eyes
Apprentice, Fuzzypaw
Kestrelheart - gray-specked white she-cat
Harefur - brown tom with white paws
Mistyshine - heavily scarred blue-gray tom with white splotches and blue eyes
Ivydawn - golden she-cat with a ginger tail and green eyes
Ivywhisper - pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with white flecks and amber eyes, and a black-tipped tail
Rowanpool - cream-and-brown tabby she-cat
Stonefang - dark gray tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices:
Windpaw - skinny dark brown she-cat; deaf
Pikepaw - pale brown tom with a white face and belly
Vixenpaw - pale golden tabby she-kit with one white paw and a white chest and tail-tip, and blind blue eyes
Fuzzypaw - brown tabby tom with white paws, chin, and belly

Queens:
Cedarbranch - gray tabby she-cat (mother of Greenspeck's kits: Pebblekit - skinny black tabby she-kit with white paws and belly, and green eyes; Mosskit - silver-and-white tabby tom with blue eyes)

Elders:
N/A

HoneyClan

Leader: Honeystar - pretty dark cream tabby she-cat with golden eyes (9 lives remaining)

Deputy: N/A

Medicine cat: Graynose - orange tom with a gray stripe on his nose
Apprentice, Spottedpaw

Warriors:
Snowmoon - beautiful white she-cat with yellow eyes
Feathershine - gray tabby she-cat
Troutsplash - pale gray tom with green eyes
Silverfur - silver tabby tom
Rabbitbounce - pale brown tom with amber eyes
Nugget - dark brown tabby tom
Twink - black-and-white tom
Decker - dark brown tom
Grace - gray tabby she-cat

Apprentices:
Spottedpaw - mottled golden she-cat

Queens:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Cats outside Clans

Maggie - fluffy white she-cat with black-tipped ears
Mura - thin gray tabby she-cat
Merlin - dark ginger tom with green eyes
Poppy - cream-and-brown she-cat
Zoey - tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat
Nona - white she-cat with tortoiseshell splotches

StarClan (only cats who have died in-game)

Echopaw - silvery brown she-cat with a tabby face and pale green eyes (CherryClan)
Shadowpaw - black-and-white tom (CherryClan)
Violetkit - dark brown she-kit (CherryClan)
Snowbreath - white she-cat with a pale gray face and dark gray tail with white tail-tip (CherryClan)
Hazelkit - golden she-kit with white belly and dark brown forepaws (CherryClan)
Sandykit - pale golden tabby she-kit with a black mask (CherryClan)
Hollowwhisper - white she-cat with black face, tail and paws, and blue eyes (CherryClan)
Rowanbreeze - light brown tabby tom (CherryClan)
Mallowtail - skinny pale ginger tom with white belly and dark brown forepaws (CherryClan)
Foxsong - ginger-and-white tabby tom (CherryClan)
Brambleface - black she-cat with brown forepaws, face, and back (CherryClan)
Icesky - gray-and-white tom (HoneyClan)
Test Subject
#239 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 7:28 PM
Default Pictures
Just trying to figure out how to post pictures

[IMG][/IMG]
Test Subject
#240 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:14 AM
I started this challenge a month ago, and still have so little cats.

The only clan so far: Dewclan

Leader - Dewstar: Blue-gray tuxedo she. Lives: 9

Deputy - N/A

Medicine cat - Littledream: Tuxedo she with a mysterious black marking on her shoulder

Medicine cat apprentice: N/A

Warriors

Leopardmoon - A bengal she-cat with a white muzzle and bright blue eyes.

Pepperflame - Calico she-cat with a bobbed tail and is quite fluffy.

Spottedfern - Calico she-cat with a narrow face, short-furred and a bobbed tail

Blackspirit - Tuxedo tom

Badgersun - Tuxedo she-cat with a brown marking that looks like a scar on shoulder.

River - Colorpoint longfurred tom.

Queens

Frostriver - Silver tabby she-cat with a white chest, underbelly and legs. Kits: Mistkit (Colorpoint longfurred she) And Birchkit (Colorpoint shorthaired tom)

Kits

Mistkit: Colorpoint longfurred she-kit

Birchkit: Colorpoint shortfurred tom.

Olivekit: Bobtailed Longfurred Bengal tabby with bobbed tail, Was taken in by clan.

Thats all the cats, And dewclans doing fine!

Starclan cats!

Bluekit - Blue tuxedo fluffy tom-kit, Was stillborn (Mother: Dewstar)
Test Subject
#241 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:25 AM
Also, when i kill a stillborn kit it says it goes to the mausoleum, so i go there and i dont see the cats grave..
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:05 AM
This is SOOOO HARD!!! I failed twice already!!!
Test Subject
#243 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xAppleglow
Also, when i kill a stillborn kit it says it goes to the mausoleum, so i go there and i dont see the cats grave..

In the graveyard theres a mausoleum, send you sim there, click on it and choose "organise mausoleum" (or something) then it will show you the graves of dead its/sims and you can take them from there.
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:28 PM
My mom tried the challenge. Apparently there's strategy. I had no idea. RN the clan has 8 cats, more on the way. Only one got taken by a paparazzi; he wondered too close to the road while hunting. Kinda my fault though; I didn't want to build a wall blocking the road because it reminded me of Trump.
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:04 AM
My friend failed in 20 sim minutes. I have no idea how my mom did it so easily.
Test Subject
#246 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 2:27 AM
How do i add images? .-. I wanna give a image of my current cats!
Test Subject
#247 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:40 PM
http://modthesims.info/t/330419

This is how I was able to upload pictures
Test Subject
#248 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:40 AM
Welp Looks like my computer crash and now I have to start all over again so here my current cats and Redriver is brother to Nightwatcher

Redriver's group
Redriver - a Ginger tom with a white belly and paw along with blue eyes
Nightwatcher - A black she-cat

Here is Nightwatcher trying to catch a hamster will she catch it?

Nope she didn't But her brother might catch something?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd

Yes he caught it
so no starving cats tonight
Test Subject
#249 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM
Nightwatcher and Redriver felt lonely without the usually groups of cats that they had in there old clan. They heard about an barn not to far from their territory so they went down to investigate. They were shock to see so many cats in a large area. Redriver was skeptical of these cats but Nightwatcher was chatting with every cat she can see,hear, or smell. After a while Redriver started to introduce him-self to some of the barn cats. A day or two later they return feeling excited that they met so many rouges. Later on they day they met a group of cats who wanted to know more about their group and where curious about the clan life they have spoken of. Nightwatcher gladly accepted them to their group. Yellow,Big,Violet, and Rabbit have right in. But Redriver has been getting strange dreams of a cat being attack and where heavily guard by a couple of small dogs and a large dog with red blood-thirsty eyes. Redriver immediately told Nightwatcher his dream. They decide to keep it a secret to the other cats until they figure out what its. Violet is a quick learn and seems to enjoy Redriver's company and is becoming close friends with Nightwatcher.

Redriver - a Ginger tom with a white belly and blue eyes
Nightwatcher - a black she-cat with light green eyes
Rabbit - a Dusty brown tom with lighter markings tom
Big - a Fluffy grey tom with one grey and one blue eye along with a white paw
Yellow - Fluffy Grey she-cat with one yellow eye and one blue eye
Violet - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes
No pictures yet
Test Subject
#250 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:32 AM
Ooh,I might try this! This sounds very fun!
Page 10 of 27