Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 6:08 PM
Default fridge
Shannanisims (not active) has a bunch of retro stuff I love, but most don't have a Seasons version of fridges (leftovers). But Shannan (on MTS) says she DID make that version of the Sim Star Retro fridge - available at TSR, who now BLOCKS downloads! Is it available somewhere else, or must I submit to their extortion?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 7:25 PM
You can still download it. After the "download blocked" pop up pops up - copy the url and paste it into a new tab.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 9:47 PM
If you want it to be updated to FT(it was never updated past Seasons), there is Lord Darcy's DIY update tutorial, and you can download already updated one from Simscave or here.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 10:00 PM
If you're not against using scripts, there's TSR Freemium. I've been (and still am) using and recommend version 3.0.6r since the versions after that have cryptominer code in them. It looks like the last few versions are clear of that again though (starting from v3.1.6r). 3.0.6r has worked perfectly fine for me ever since I installed it, I can download and it won't complain about my adblock, so I don't see need to get newer version. Regardless of which version you pick though, you might want to set it so that it can't automatically update since it's probably just a matter of time before they slip the miner code back in.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 11:44 PM
dur what is a script?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..