Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 10:55 PM
I just started this challenge and I am making a blog for all of my sims challenges. I already posted the introduction and the first day of the legacy and I would love it if someone would check it out

Read my "Let's play" at : http://mirantiassims2challenges.blogspot.nl/

I hope you like it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirantia
I just started this challenge and I am making a blog for all of my sims challenges. I already posted the introduction and the first day of the legacy and I would love it if someone would check it out

Read my "Let's play" at : http://mirantiassims2challenges.blogspot.nl/

I hope you like it.

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be checking this out!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 11:15 AM
I'm using these ideas just to populate my neighbourhood Each "generation" is a different household with different stories. I'm stuck with the first one though. How is Snow supposed to find love if she can't talk to strangers? She has a job, but so far she hasn't taken anyone home yet
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 4:11 AM Last edited by Ivy Copur : 25th May 2018 at 7:09 AM.

I am attempting this challenge. I play an uberhood and wanted to fill up one of the custom subhoods. Thinking of just using townies or npcs as husbands to not confuse the other potential storylines.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:38 PM Last edited by sscc : 24th May 2018 at 8:14 AM.
This Challenge sounds fun! I'm going to try it! :D
(Yeah, I created her together with her lover and made them rich so they could afford the house )

Here are my first pic's:

Edit: Oh no, I just realized that they shouldn't be married yet, maybe I let them divorce or change their family ties if that's possible. That's embarrassing, I really should go to bed, I'm tired.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th May 2018 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sscc
This Challenge sounds fun! I'm going to try it! :D
(Yeah, I created her together with her lover and made them rich so they could afford the house )

Here are my first pic's:

Edit: Oh no, I just realized that they shouldn't be married yet, maybe I let them divorce or change their family ties if that's possible. That's embarrassing, I really should go to bed, I'm tired.

Welcome to the challenge! I had Snow White and her sisters move into a swanky apartment. Currently she's pregnant with her sixth dwarf.

Some mods have a "break up" feature for sims who aren't furious with each other if you wanted their relationship points to be the same.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ivy Copur
Welcome to the challenge! I had Snow White and her sisters move into a swanky apartment. Currently she's pregnant with her sixth dwarf.

Some mods have a "break up" feature for sims who aren't furious with each other if you wanted their relationship points to be the same.

Thanks!
Nice, I already got my seven dwarves.

I have the Sim Blender, so i'll delete their marriage ties and let them re-marry later, but thank you anyways!

(And here are 2 pics, I didn't really had the time to play )
1. pic: The toddler on the left is Cinderella.
2. pic: (Henry) the toddler is Cinderella's future husband.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 4:06 PM
So, last time didn't really go well, so I'll try it again. This time I'm going to make it with my new sim Emma Swan (yes, she's not mine, but from once upon a time :P). I'm also using a longer life span that gives me 15k something days! But the pregnancy and skilling will go slower too, so that will be okay .

also, one question: You say we can't open the door to strangers, but can my sim talk to people who walk past her house? I mean, they won't be ringing the bell or knocking on the door :p. And I want to use this challenge with my BAC challenge, so I can't have any comunnity lots or anything else...
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 2:20 AM
All of Snow White and Christy Inada's seven dwarves have been birthed!

(l. to r.) Calogrenant (Grumpy), Chiron (Doc), Cinderella (Sneezy), Claudius (Dopey), Calypso (Bashful), Caer Ibormeith (Sleepy), and Chara (Happy).

Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:57 PM
Well, I tried it again and it ended very quickly...

I started with my Sim Emma. She met Malcom Landgraab and she fell in love with him. Soon she invited him to move in with her and they tried for a baby. They had a healthy son and named him Kennedy. So far so good, but... Malcome decided to cook some food. Then the house caught of fire and Emma died before it could be distinguished... Now the challenge is over, so I have to start all over again!

I'll try it again, because I really want to try and finish this complete challenge. Hopefully, I'll get it right this time.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 12:13 AM Last edited by sscc : 15th Oct 2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: added a pic
Oh dear, first I had to do something with my computer and then I had to reinstall my game, but luckily I had a backup (usually I'm too lazy to make ones) so I continued with the challenge today (:

Here are a few random pics
(I don't know why I take so much pic's of Damien & Darren, but I like them haha - and yeah, I dyed Cinderella's hair blond)
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 2:39 AM
Hey there everyone! This thread has been dead for quite some time now, but I'm super happy to see that some people continued playing even after I stopped looking at this thread. I originally recreated this challenge from the Sims 3 and 4 version 5 years ago when I was 14 and in middle school, so I have obviously come a long way (I'm currently 19 and a freshmen in college!). If anyone is still actively playing this and wants to give any updates, please feel free to share! I don't play Sims 2 very often anymore and I miss it a lot. Thank you for all the love for this challenge over the years, and if any of you want to share your progress with me, my twitter is @ScorpioSimmer if you wanna DM me. (Quick self-promo but I also upload videos to YouTube now, mostly Sims 4 CAS videos for those interested. You can find me at The Scorpio Simmer on YouTube)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 9:07 AM
Hay, I didn't forget the challenge and after my last post (which was in October, whew) I managed to still play it a little bit, but my game has been crashing constantly (probably because of the tons of CC I've had). In 2019 I've bought a new computer, because my old one didn't work that well anymore. Maybe I'll try to start the challenge from scratch, or I put the Neighbourhood on my stick and try to play on my new computer but the problem is, that I don't have most of the CC I used there, and I don't even know anymore where I got it. But I will definitely try to play it, maybe I'll even post something here!
(The last thing that I remember is, that Snow White and a few of her kids died in a fire, because the family was just too big so I decided to kill them)
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sscc
Oh dear, first I had to do something with my computer and then I had to reinstall my game, but luckily I had a backup (usually I'm too lazy to make ones) so I continued with the challenge today (:

Here are a few random pics
(I don't know why I take so much pic's of Damien & Darren, but I like them haha - and yeah, I dyed Cinderella's hair blond)

Your sims are SO beautiful! I wish I knew where you got your cc!
Page 2 of 2