Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 5:18 PM
Doctor who Mesh
Ok i dotn know if this is posible but i have found alot of free very cool meshes with colour textures on and they are very cool and free to download wellsome of them are here is the link http://www.interocitor-media.com/tardis/ it has everything from daleks to tardis, sonic screwdriver and teh central core of the tardis there are numerous people asking for doctor who meshes and seen as thought they are already made, i was wondering if anone knows how to and will make them so you can have them in the sims 2 please, i know they are lightwave format meshes if thats any help but please if you can create these i will surely be thankfull and i am surte alot of people will be too
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:17 AM
Wow can anyone do anything with this stuff? I want a good Tardis or a Dalek bad!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:31 AM
TERMINATE TERMINATE!!!! *giggles*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:44 AM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 24th Apr 2006 at 6:13 AM. Reason: fixed links
Quade has already done some Dr Who stuff, here , here, here and here. I must say the large Dalek is particularly scary...There have also been several Dr Who and Rose Sims done in the Sci-Fi Sim section.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:50 AM
Exterminate actually.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:59 PM
i have some daleks if you want them
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Quade has already done some Dr Who stuff, here , here, here and here. I must say the large Dalek is particularly scary...There have also been several Dr Who and Rose Sims done in the Sci-Fi Sim section.

none of them links work
Part-time Hermit
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:14 AM
Fixed the links, they should work now .
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:56 AM
I know I've must have visited over a thousand sites just looking for a stupid Dalek and I still haven't founf a nice one I might recolour the statue Quad has once I learn how to recolour Custom Content...

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thing_bob
TERMINATE TERMINATE!!!! *giggles*

I think it, atcually goes something like this: "Exterminate All Humans!
Exterminate! Exterminate!"