Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:15 PM
Default deleting downloads
i was wondering, i do not want to go through my downloads folder and sort through everything to delete things that aren't EP ready, it is over 3,000 files and most have weird names. if i go through the game deleting the things so i can see the object, recolor, or clothing, will it still delete itself entirely off the computer. also, can you sort everything in the downloads folder into subfolders so everything is more organized, or will it make nothing work?

check out the movies on my website
www.freewebs.com/jennbooga
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:26 PM
I have deleted my own made objects while I was in the game and yes there are deleted from the download folder. You can only put wall, floors, recolored objects and new made meshes (for new made objects) and new made objects in sub folders everthing else has to go directly into the download folder, clothes hair, etc.
Firestarter
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 7:27 PM
Use the Clean Installer program we have here in the tools section. The latest version has a preview for most of the files when you click on them. You need to use it to scan your files. When you do, if you right click them, it gives you the option of moving the files or removing them.

You can place into subfolders anything except genetics and clothes. If a sim can wear it, you can't put it in a subfolder. Also, no folders inside folders. Just one subfolder at a time in downloads, like walls, hacks, floors.