Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:54 AM Last edited by Queen of France : 15th Jan 2016 at 6:17 AM.
Default Multi-PT mod problem - PT not showing up in family tree
I tried my hand at Simgaroop's Multi-PT mod tutorial today; tested it in a throwaway hood, and it works well - the children have genetics that obviously come from my custom sims, and I could spot all four PTs in them - but for some reason, the PT doesn't show up in the kid's family tree.

With the four PT character files and the altered mod template, out of 11 children, PT Bronagh is listed as a parent of just one of them; while I know for certain at least four of that kid's siblings are also spawns of that PT. Meanwhile, 4 out of 4 pregnancies after taking out the mod (not PT NPCs) showed the Maxis Pollination Technician as the parent in the family tree. Could someone give me a pointer on what I'm doing wrong? I'm using a full EP/SP combo (not UC) on Windows 10.

I'm including my PTs and the modified mod template, if anyone would be willing to take a look.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PTreplacementWIP.zip (573.5 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content