Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets
Default i cant see my cilling in the game
please help i see all these pic of cilings and skys in the sims 2 but i cant see them the highest i can see is the top bunk when im on strait view :weep:

If two wrongs dont make a right, Then two rights make a wrong illwillpress.com FOAMY shall alway rule

/\(\ /)
\ \0.o
\(> <) this is foamy off of illwillpress.com please copy and paste him into your signature to help him rule the world
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:24 AM
I thought at first you were talking about some problem with the ceiling tile object I released on this site (because the game actually has no ceilings, if you've been seeing ceilings they're either the roof of the house in "Roof Up" view or a user-created object), but I think you're referring to something else

If you'd like to see above eye level, press the "TAB" key on your keyboard in gameplay - it will switch you to Cameraman mode, where you can use your mouse to look up and see the sky. You can't control Sims in this mode. See the user manual that came with the game to see the full list of controls in Cameraman mode (zoom in, zoom out, etc.).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:46 PM
thanks for the info dude