Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#6626 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:23 PM
There is a Want for "Perform on Mic".

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#6627 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 4:09 PM
I finally saw a shooting star!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#6628 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Pideli : 4th Dec 2018 at 4:55 PM.
The cheat boolprop dontmergenhflora false :lovestruc
Now I can make the beautiful lake of my dreams :lovestruc The perfect setting for a photoshoot!
Top Secret Researcher
#6629 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 5:07 PM
Ooh, what does it do, exactly?

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#6630 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 7:01 PM
It lets you see almost all the trees from lot view instead of only the closest few.
Top Secret Researcher
#6631 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 8:50 PM
Yes! I initially planned to do a photoshoot at an actual lake according to the game but a beach lot turned out to be more realistic!
And here's said photoshoot! ^^
Instructor
#6632 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:12 AM
the 50/50 actually helps me, i always thought the hair is the cause it keeps loading without something happening

but now i know the actual reason why i need to keep the downloads apart,

i put some of the downloads in 2 (in a different map where it won't show up in my sims 2 game) i always test if that is helping
but 90% does helps me but there was a hairstyle that stopped the game from working, i deleted that download (it might be more when i download more hairstyle and even when putting them in 2 even when the chances are small)

so yes in other words keep them into a map called test or something on desktop, worked for me
Alchemist
#6633 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:10 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...820#post5447820
if installed with Clean Installer. shipped version installer requires that game be closed.
Mad Poster
#6634 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:52 PM
A little while ago I discovered that children can dispose of baby bottles on the highchair if you click the bottle instead of the highchair. It was a game changer.
Mad Poster
#6635 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 11:36 PM
I've discovered that, if you set the cheap alarm clock for work, and don't unset it, then it still wakes you at 5 a.m., even on your day off.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6636 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 11:37 PM
@AndrewGloria - your sims will appreciate Inge's Alarm Clock then.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#6637 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I've discovered that, if you set the cheap alarm clock for work, and don't unset it, then it still wakes you at 5 a.m., even on your day off.

My alarmclock (irl) works just the same (and that's no fun if I forget to unset it).

But on to my own discoverys. Today I did see Bees! I have a better GPU now and I'am sure that's why I did never see them before. I also discover that one of my sims (knowledge sim) had a want to read a bedtime story to someone. I have never seen that want before.
Mad Poster
#6638 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
My alarmclock (irl) works just the same (and that's no fun if I forget to unset it).

After the power outage a week back, I forgot to set the alarm again, and ended up late for my medication dose. They're very dependent on being taken on schedule, so it kinda messed things up for a bit.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6639 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 1:35 AM
I've discovered that in my game, the pixels don't need alarm clocks at all-because they wake up at 6am normally anyway. Even those who have come in from work at 1 am. So I've dispensed with them entirely.
They're sorta like me. I get up a little earlier, but I'm always awake by 6. Guess I'm and they're lucky that we both have excellent internal alarm clocks, huh?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#6640 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
I've discovered that in my game, the pixels don't need alarm clocks at all-because they wake up at 6am normally anyway. Even those who have come in from work at 1 am. So I've dispensed with them entirely.
They're sorta like me. I get up a little earlier, but I'm always awake by 6. Guess I'm and they're lucky that we both have excellent internal alarm clocks, huh?

They shouldn't wake up at 6 if their energy bar isn't full.
Inventor
#6641 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 6:32 AM
I usually only use the alarm clock if their start time for work is before 6 am. Most of my sims will be rested and get up on their own at that point. For those that aren't, I just manually wake them up.
Mad Poster
#6642 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 7:28 AM
Oh, they're fully rested. I blame my hacks for that.

Which is more than I can say about myself.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#6643 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 9:36 AM
I envy my Sims' sleep patterns.

Mad Poster
#6644 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 5:36 AM
I bought an expensive item for a sim with the household catalog discount from AL social networking. I then changed my mind and decided she didn't need it after all. It sold back for the full original catalog price. I don't think her cash flow problems will be quite as severe from now on.
Mad Poster
#6645 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:27 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 10th Dec 2018 at 12:06 PM.
@RoxEllen1965 - One TS2 speedrun I found involved using this glitch and a lot of fishtanks to quickly reach 500k simoleons. (I just wanted to know how you'd even speedrun an open-ended game.)

Mad Poster
#6646 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:01 PM
While reading the wiki article on the Strangetown Bella Goth:

Quote:
The two Bellas actually have different names in some languages. For example, in French, Bella is called Kathy Lalouche, while the Pleasantview Bella is called Sonia Gothik. In Thai, she's called "คิตตี้ คิวเรียส". Both of these translate to "Kitty Curious"

Quote:
She considers herself the aunt of Johnny and Jill Smith and, oddly enough, Johnny and Jill's relationship data also reflects this.
She considers herself the sibling of Vidcund Curious, but not either of the other Curious brothers, nor Jenny Smith. Vidcund and Jenny both also consider Bella to be a sibling.

I wonder if Maxis was trying to do something with this.

Mad Poster
#6647 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
RoxEllen1965 - One TS2 speedrun I found involved using this glitch and a lot of fishtanks to quickly reach 500k simoleons. (I just wanted to know how you'd even speedrun an open-ended game.)

That's hysterical. I need to keep better notes on who has that benefit from now on. I haven't really been paying attention up until now.
Mad Poster
#6648 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 9:20 PM
I just kick all my Sims out of bed between 4 and 5 am - whether they are rested or not is not my concern They are allowed a nap after work when needed, but watching Sims sleep is not my top priority
Mad Poster
#6649 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:27 PM
Speedrun and Sims 2 are usually two words you don't see in the same sentence. How do you speedrun a game that doesn't have a set end? I've seen speedruns for Dishonored 1, Dishonored 2, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Bioshock Infinite but those games have set ends.
Mad Poster
#6650 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Speedrun and Sims 2 are usually two words you don't see in the same sentence..

That's because it's three words. Sort of.

Page 266 of 442