Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 20th Jun 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Default EasySTBLManager for TS4
This is a port of the STBL management tool I did for TS3, with an added function to batch copy strings from one STBL to another in the same package. This is kind of a quickie and needs more testing, especially to make sure the modified STBLs work in-game, so use caution and keep a backup of your original package.

Extract and run EasySTBLmanager.exe.

Edit: There's a weird bug when using the Musher function which I'll get to ASAP. Use at your own risk meanwhile.

And another edit: The bug was in my brain, I confused Spanish with Portuguese. That'll teach me to test when I'm tired. Everything seems to be working okay, but keep backups.

6/20/17: Version 1.0.0.1 - Cosmetic changes to correct problems with display and resizing.

6/20/17: Version 1.0.0.2 - Fixed errors causing modified STBLs to crash the game and garbled display of strings in the tool after modification.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TS4EasySTBLmanager_1_0_0_2.zip (234.9 KB, 12170 downloads) - View custom content

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
6 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 7:46 PM
This is so helpful! Especially the Musher Part to copy single Strings only!

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Feb 2022 at 10:40 AM
Hello, sorry to disturb you if that's the case!

I'm trying to customise some of the features of Llazyneiph's Royalty Mod, and that requires using your program. I was wondering if there's a way to make it work on a Mac.

Thank you!!
Pierre.