Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 5:46 PM
And back to cats and dogs.....................I do want to see more of the town.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
If you know how to swear (not like those people that spit cusses out of cusses), than heck I'm all in for it.

I can't force myself to swear, it kind of has to come naturally. If I'm really pissed at something and tell it to fuck off, I can only do that once before it sounds insincere. If I'm not genuinely annoyed or whatever, it'll come out all wrong. So yeah, I understand the art of the swear. I understand why a Brit's swear is worth ten American ones.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I understand why a Brit's swear is worth ten American ones.

To Americans maybe. To us Europeans...

Mad Poster
#79 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:45 PM
Exactly. How can the latter half NOT be good at swearing? The only thing good about the former is that it because it so rarely swears, those far-and-few-between swears seem more powerful. Kind of like that one clip of Spongebob Squarepants's voice actor telling a story in-character.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Page 4 of 4