Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:27 AM
Default Gallery not working
Ever since the gallery updated, it doesn't work. I can't save anything to my library, place a lot, or put a sim into CAS. And I can't enter the gallery without getting stuck (I can't exit out of it).
Is this fixable, or is it something that only the makers of the game could fix?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 5:33 PM
Disable your mods and then try on a new save to see if it helps. I've heard some people are having issues due to outdated mods that broke with the last patch.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:10 PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JaquelinAutumnstorm
Ever since the gallery updated, it doesn't work. I can't save anything to my library, place a lot, or put a sim into CAS. And I can't enter the gallery without getting stuck (I can't exit out of it).
Is this fixable, or is it something that only the makers of the game could fix?

This was happening to me as well. I took everything out of my mods folder and put mods back in one at a time, though I don't really have a lot to begin with. In my case, it's the UI Cheats Extension that was causing it. I'm about to try with all my CC back to see how that goes.

Good luck!