Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:05 AM
Joesemsims' The Sims 2 House Blast!
Hello all my fellow simmers. I would like to present to you The Sims 2 House Blast. During this period I will be making fantastic houses working around the clock for you. We will have mansions, starters, community lots and more! Look for Joesemsims' The Sims 2 House Blast! in downloads. I will soon post the series of elegant houses soon there. Once you see that title, you know its great houses! Also I will have houses for university and nightlife when it comes out. So if you have nightlife you will get houses also that have nightlife items and decor. I will make as many great houses as I can to make you all happy. Tell Me What you think of The Sims 2 House Blast! Under is a logo for this series and a picture of a house that will be included in the set. Thanks and be soon to enjoy Joesemsims' The Sims 2 House Blast!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:12 AM
All comments are welcome Thanks for viewing, and remember, joesemsims cares for you
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies