Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:38 AM
Default quick sim pe question
i want to import the txmt and/gmnd files for clothing using SimPE from the basic files. im not sure im explaining this well.....
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 11:02 AM
What exactly are you trying to make? I can't think of any kind of creation that would require only a TXMT and GMND. I think you might be a bit confused, but would be happy to help un-confuse you if you explain what you're trying to create or do.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:59 AM
im trying to replace a defult maternity outfit..... iv done it before but i cant remember how to import the files.....
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 11:48 AM
You will need to only replace the GMDC (the mesh file) and any TXTRs (textures) - just the LIFO_0 versions. Find the files you want to replace in the game files using the search in SimPE. Export the resources to any folder, retaining the original filenames. Create a new file in SimPE and import the files you exported. Then you can change the internal details - the actual texture used in the LIFO_0, and the actual mesh used within the GMDC.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:29 AM
thanks i figured it out..... i found your tutorial.....