Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 12:34 PM
Default Bigger Lot?
I actually have two questions. Is there a cheat for creating a much larger lot? Also, I can't seem to be able to delete the roads, or for that matter, create new ones. Any ideas? I tried the boolprop code, but it didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 12:57 PM
Experiments with lots larger than I think 65x65 tiles (lotsixed tiles) have shown the game cannot save the file without crashing. So that would be out.

Deleting the roads from the lot itself can be done using the "boolProp locktiles false" cheat. If you want to get rid of the neighborhood road by your lot, if you have the original terrain (before it was made into a new hood) you can reedit it in SC4 and remove that road and I believe somewhere on MATY is instructions for how to reintroduce that terrain over your existing hood.

Or if you can wait for the new Lot Adjuster, that will allow you to move your lot away from the road.

Finally to readjust your portals to have cars and people entering the lot in places of your own choice, you can use some of the stuff in this thread: http://forums.modthesims2.com/membe...ad.php?t=251392

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:05 PM
Awesome! Thanks for your help! I believe SC4 is SimCity 4, correct? I'm only on 2 at this point.. Thanks for the link to the portal mod. I actually need that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:09 PM
P.S. The biggest lot I have (comes with the game) is 5x6 (I'm certian this obvious), so how can I get a 15x15, or 30x30, for example?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:16 PM
I was talking about lot tiles. 60 lot tiles is 6 neighbourhood tiles (ie a 6x6 template)

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:37 PM
oh, right. ok. Makes sense
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 12:02 AM
The maximum lot size is 64x64 - Bigger will defently crash sims2