Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 6:57 AM
Help me please
Hello, I want a little help, if you have played Sims Medieval then you know how difficult it is to complete all the achivments, there is a mod out there that can solve that promblem, but I'm not able to get it because it's on mediafire, and that site is blocked in China(where I live) and my VPN is not working at all, so if you could download it for me(via PM or E-mail, PM me to send you my e-mail), I would be very happy! Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tz24w29ghsq9jrs , please???
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 5:27 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 26th Jan 2013 at 5:39 PM.
I'll try to....

EDIT: I have the file, i cantfigure out how to send it toyou via PM

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 10:30 PM
I just sent an email to your gmail account. The package file that you needed for Sims Medieval is attached to the email.
If you see an email from [email protected], that is my email adress and it will have the package file attached to it.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 12:07 AM
One hundrent times thanks!!!!!! Thak you very much daniandan!!!! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 6:00 PM
Yay! You got it!! :D

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr