Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:29 AM Last edited by bille_182002 : 20th Jun 2009 at 3:16 AM.
Default Cop going undercover as an outstanding citizen??
I have a sim name Janelle as a cop, and she needs to go undercover for her job, how do I get her to go undercover as an outstanding citizen to complete the tast?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:31 AM
Sounds like something that you'd see pop up at the criminal place... try clicking there and see what options appear.

I dunno, though. I haven't seen that yet.
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:31 AM
I have no clue, I have a Sim that's a cop as well and I have to do reports for them to advance to the next level. Even after reading the description, I still haven't figured out what to do.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:36 AM
Maybe it's one of the things comes from the drop-down menu while she's at work? You know, the thing that lets you "Work Hard, Slack Off, Business as Usual..etc"??
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:38 AM
Go to neighborhood view and there should be an option to go undercover between like 8pm and 1am at the criminal place.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alyria80
Go to neighborhood view and there should be an option to go undercover between like 8pm and 1am at the criminal place.

Wow, I gotta say Alyria, you know alot of stuff! :D
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Angel: Version 4.0
I have no clue, I have a Sim that's a cop as well and I have to do reports for them to advance to the next level. Even after reading the description, I still haven't figured out what to do.

You need a computer. Click on it and choose Writing-reports, or something close; I don't have the game running right now to check the wording.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:24 AM
Ha! Only if I'm right. I played the law path and I think that's what I had to do to go undercover.