Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2018 at 8:57 PM
Default Is there a mod that allows sims to sleep in the same bed regardless of their relationship?
I'm wondering if there there's a mod that allows sims to sleep in the same bed that lets sims sleep in the same bed regardless of whatever relationship they have with each other? If there isn't then no big deal,I'll just force them to like each other so that they sleep in the same bed together using the relationship manipulator.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:21 PM
not entirely sure, but I take Child sims can sleep with anyone regardless of relationship level.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:40 PM
Oh i'm just curious because the sims would rather sleep standing up or on the ground then sleep on a cushy bed with a sim in it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:54 PM
christianlov's Easy Bed allows any two Sims to share it regardless of their relationship.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
christianlov's Easy Bed allows any two Sims to share it regardless of their relationship.
Thank you, I forgot that I already had that mod downloaded but I forgot to to extract the package and install it. Finally those sims could stop complaining and refusing to sleep in the bed even though the only alternative would to sleep on the cold floor or couch/recliner,another pet peeve of mine about playing sims that I hoped there was a fix on.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:57 PM
Not sure where I got the mod... it's called STFU&Sleep. Works great! package name is zSTFU&Sleep Anyone of any relationship to another can still sleep in a occupied bed.