Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 9:45 PM
Default Embarassing Question Concerning the MTS Exchange
Good afternoon, and happy Thanksgiving.

I am writing to ask about navigating this website and, speficially, accessing the greater Download section for "Sims III" content. In all cases I have looked, I have only seen about five hundred downloads Surely, there is more than that, and more than the Featured items? This is the page I clicked on, and as you can see, there are approximately five hundred items. Surely, there are more. Right?

It's embarassing, because it's a fundamental question about navigating the site. However, I am unable to figure anything out or access the downloads aside from those.

Thank you for any assistance.
-TURTLESHROOM

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 10:35 PM
Good Evening, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

It appears that there might be a numeric limit when you're on the main search page, but if you dig deeper by selecting a specific search (example: Lots & Housing) you'll see that there are 5000 uploads, digging deeper by selecting what type of Lots & Housing shows more results. I hope this makes sense
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 10:46 PM
Thank you for your reply. It's a darn shame that there isn't a means to simply view EVERYTHING.

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 10:58 PM
I can see your point, but if I was only interested in Mods (for example), I would hate to have to view pages of Lots, Sims, Etc. just to get to what I'm looking for. I'd likely give up and look elsewhere.

But an option for people who do want to see everything would be great, unless we already have that and I've not noticed it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:56 PM
I believe you are in a "filtered" view of the downloads, just below the downloads on the left hand side, you will see the text "Click here to see all downloads", clicking on it will allow you to see an "unfiltered" view of the TS3 downloads.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:47 AM
@Bejaymac - You win the Internet for the day, thank you! I've obviously never ventured that far down the page before.
Theorist
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:29 PM
It's also high time MTS had a 'sort by number of downloads / recommendations' function, to see for example what is the most popular lot on the site. The official exchange has had this for way over a decade, and it's a great way to 'shop'

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:35 PM
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 1:23 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered