Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 3:52 PM
Default Miscarriage hack
I´m pretty sure I´ve seen it somewhere, but now I can´t find it.... Is there an autonomous mod that allows the father to remember that the mother has had a miscarriage? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:08 PM
I think you are thinking of Inteen - which is a much bigger hack than just a miscarriage.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 12:38 AM
I have Inteen, but the father doesn´t remember what has happened.
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 1:22 AM
from my understanding, no modder/hacker attempted to create a miscarriage memory.
or a conception memory either.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
from my understanding, no modder/hacker attempted to create a miscarriage memory.
or a conception memory either.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=526406

Its not automatic though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 2:22 AM
There is a miscarriage memory in Inteen, but it's only for the mother. Fathers get left out of everything. Pet fathers don't even get a memory when they have a new puppy/kitten.
Theorist
#7 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 3:10 AM Last edited by PenelopeT : 10th Dec 2017 at 3:20 AM.
I do not use Inteen, but do use Chris Hatch's CJH_PregControl+Miscarraige mod, which uses the InTeenimater_C file.

With his mod, my females get the benefit...er...unfortunate ability to have a miscarriage, and they do get a memory of it as well. They even go through a sobbing fit and motive drop. It would indeed be nice to have the father of the child go through something similar...especially since Chris' mod also allows a father to recognize that a child the female is carrying is not his. Talk about potentially added drama.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard