Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:40 PM
Default Don't block the school bus
Is there a mod that will have kids keep moving once they get off the bus and not stop and look at their papers before decidin if they want to whoop and holler at it bein good, grumble as it's average, or crumble it in a ball and stop on it because they're doin poorly?

I want them to get off the bus and keep moving and quit blockin the door for the next person exiting.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:54 PM
That's included as part of twojeff's school bus - bring friend dialog mod. The mod's main feature is to have a dialog box come up asking if the student can bring a (named) friend home, but it also has them move to the mailbox before they check their grades and it eliminates the A cheering. The mod is under School Bus/Bring Friend & Homework Hacks The download has a second mod so that students don't get homework every day; the two mods are independent of each other.

I've not seen a mod that only includes the move to the mailbox.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:58 PM
Thanks .. but that mod conflicts w/ one of the inteens flavor packs that I use.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat

"TwoJeff's School Bus & Bring Friend Home Dialogs mod and the Back To School flavorpak have been tested and confirmed to work together in the Apartment Life version of Inteen, provided that TwoJeffs mod loads AFTER the Inteenimater and its flavorpaks."
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=1349.0
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:59 PM

Which one because I used it with Inteen without problem?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gordyfl
"TwoJeff's School Bus & Bring Friend Home Dialogs mod and the Back To School flavorpak have been tested and confirmed to work together in the Apartment Life version of Inteen, provided that TwoJeffs mod loads AFTER the Inteenimater and its flavorpaks."
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=1349.0

Thanks @gordyfl. I'll give it a go now that I know they won't conflict.

Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Which one because I used it with Inteen without problem?

Back to School ... but as gordyfl posted a fix I'll try it and see if it works now.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:01 PM Last edited by maxon : 9th Dec 2017 at 4:06 PM.
Back to School ... but as gordyfl posted a fix I'll try it and see if it works now.

How weird - because I use back to school too and it works just fine with the school bus thing. Oh wait, I see gordyfl gave you the answer. I was puzzled by that because Jase and Pescado worked together so long and nearly all their hacks are complementary.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:56 PM
But inteen isn't a Pescado mod :P

Isn't he the one who gave it the name Kitten Killer? (though that has since been fixed so it no longer does it)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 2:41 AM
It has?
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:04 AM
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
It has?

It has .. what? sorry I can't see what your pic is showing.

If you're referin to my comment on inteen's kitten killin effect bein fixed, then I suppose technically it hasn't. There is an add on in the flavor pack called I Love Kittens and it fixes it.

From the Flavor Pack Read Me:
I Love Kittens: Removes the kitten killing effect of the InTeenimater
Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:02 AM
It was showing a BHAV in Inteenimater_B called Hunt Kittens.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:03 PM
But inteen isn't a Pescado mod :P

Isn't he the one who gave it the name Kitten Killer? (though that has since been fixed so it no longer does it)

No it's a Jase mod, as I said.

Mad Poster
#14 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:13 PM
If you're worried about conflicts with other mods, you might try this one by xptl297. All it appears to do is force the kids to walk to the back of the bus. There's also a file that does the same for sims getting out of the BV tour vans. I haven't tried either of these.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=464612