Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 1:59 AM
Default WCIF Maylin's Campagne Dining cabinet
I have downloaded the set and have used the table and chairs but cannot find the cabinet/hutch in the catalog. I have inquired on the sets comments page but have had no answer. Can anyone tell me what section of the catalog to look in?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:55 AM
Have you tried in Decorative > Sculptures around ยง260.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:31 PM
When I can't find something, I always use SimCat to find out what the catalogue settings are.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:40 PM
@maxon Never heard of SimCat could you please explain what it is and what it do ? Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:04 PM
Sim Categoriser - it's from SimWardrobe. You should find a link for it in ihate's signature.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:23 PM
You can open up the package in SimPE and check where it is located and the price.
Theorist
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 10:58 PM
@gdayars - That's what I did, then went in game and double checked it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 11:13 PM
Yes it is really helpful isn't it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 3:41 AM
@Michelle - Thank you. Found it right away. I had looked in Deco-Misc as have a number of cabinets in that section.

@Maxon - I thought it might take a while to find a post by ihate so I tried member search. I now have Sim Cat. It wasn't too long ago that I found a wayback page for
Paladin's Place and downloaded everything that was still accessible that I didn't already have but that program was not available.

@gdayars - Never thought of Simpe. Don't think I have ever used it on an object file. Will hopefully remember that. Is it possible to make it automatic to open a package file with SimPE by doubleclicking it? I tried rightclicking on a package to choose open with. I got an option to browse to select the program to use but when I selected Simpe.exe nothing happened. It would not appear on the list of programs to use. I must have missed something.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#10 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:02 AM
I double click my packages to open them with simpe, but that may be because I have already selected SimPE to open those types?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:22 PM
Which version of SimPE are you using Hedgecat? Because if you're using version 73.44, it's not an installable version of the programme and so your computer won't recognise it as an available programme to open files.

Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:03 AM
@maxon - I have Simpe_0_73_44_QA. Is that not the last one that was made? I haven't been able to get Sim2Cat to work. Get a popup saying there is a file missing. The folder has the exe file, a dll file, a help file and a read me. Which is everything that is in the zip.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:50 PM
Yes, it's the last one made. You don't install it so your machine will not recognise it as an installed programme. I think you can fiddle with a setting somewhere but I've never bothered myself.

Did you install SimCat?