Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2024 at 11:06 PM
Default H2O Just Add Water
With this challenge, you can either incorperate existing mermais, or create three new Sims and turn them into mermais how you see fit.

Now the goal of this challenge, is to play through this callenge, without having to find out your a mermaid (rules further below), all while:
A)Earning 75 lifetime rewards (suspend your disbelief how curing works in the game, the only way to turn them back to normal is via "curing" them all three with kelpt reward)
B)Playing through till old age death.

You pick one of the two goals, but there's a catch: you must play the challenge with little exposure of others discovering your a mermaid. In addition, your mermaids may not:
  • Swim in waters, and show their tail to anyone!
    {*]Interact with water (such as repair plumbing appliances, bath, play with spriklers etc.) in ANY WAY when anyone is around.
  • You can't stay outdoors while being outside in the rain.
  • If you receive a Soaked moodlet (or any other that affliates with being contact with water), your mermaid (if there are passbyers) has ONE SIM MINUTE to run in a room and lock themselves up, and only return when they are dry from it.
  • [Since there may be more instances related to being in physical contact of water than I can think of on though of my head, you can include them realistically as you see fitting to the logic)]

Failing to do will cost that particular EXPOSED mermaid a life sentience of freedom (LOCK THEM IN THE BASEMENT under SCIENCE FACILITY lot). The only people will know and not bat an eye are those that are best friends (including family friends) or more of the relationship status.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.