Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:15 PM
Default Community lot objects are confusing!
Sorry if this counts as a 'help' question, this is my first time posting on here and I wasn't really sure where exactly to put this.

I just downloaded Open for Business today. Other packs I have are Sims 2 Double Deluxe, University, and Seasons. It won't let me run the game with the OFB disc so I'm using my Seasons disc and it kind of seems like I have no OFB content on my game. Haven't seen any of the salon chairs or anything.

I guess my question is... what area of the buy catalog are the salon chairs and such located? I also can't seem to find the little grocery display things for community lots.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:28 AM
The chairs are under comfort/misc for residential and community lots.

I'm not sure what you mean with the grocery displays, the BG displays are under appliances. If you mean the shelves, they are under surfaces/shelves. Other displays are under misc/misc (shelves at residential and community lots, displays comm lot only).

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:37 AM
The reason you have to play using the Seasons disc is because you always have to use the disc of the most recently released EP; in your case that is Seasons because it came out before OFB. It will have no effect on what content you can access in game.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 3:50 PM
Each EP also adds a collection with all its objects to build/buy mode collections list. This is especially useful with OFB, since many OFB objects categorization makes no sense whatsoever.