Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:20 PM
Default Stop doing romantic stuff
I have to constantly stop them from doing kissing, cuddling etc. Is there a hack to stop them from doing this? It's cute and all, but enough is enough lol.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:34 PM
I'm quite sure that the ACR has an option to completely disabe the autonomy of romantic interactions but there might eb an easier (and lighter) mod around
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:43 PM
Squinge made one here. However, it doesn't include Slow Dance, Kiss Hand or Classic Dance. I tried to make my own Mod of nuking those actions but Slow Dance kept sneaking its way back. I don't know how to share it though.. (if you're interested in it).

DrewInTheSky, ACR stops the ACR romantic actions. It doesn't prevent maxis romance interactions from being autonomous, unfortunately..

Unless I mis-understood OP..

Edit: I found the No Autonomous Dance Kiss by Squinge.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:43 PM
@Fyren5 Yes, I would be interested in trying your Mod.
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:59 PM
I'd be happy to share it with you but I don't know how, if you know how please let me know.

Also, I did a little testing on it in my game and Slow Dance has happened autonomously once. I don't know why. I got help from Midgethetree/Radium when making it but kept forgetting to ask how to fix it so that the Slow Dance interaction isn't autonomous at all. Hopefully that isn't a huge deal.. I've never made a Mod before and know nothing about them (except just putting them in the Downloads folder etc). :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 12:49 AM
Why not put it in a .rar file and then attach it here? Is that allowed?