Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:23 AM
Default Multi-functional tables & werewolves that stay werewolves mod
My poorer sims live in tiny homes, and it would be awesome if their dinner table ALSO functioned as a chess/mahjong/llama table. Has anyone heard of this?

And while we're at it ANY multi-functional object/mod/thing - I'd love to hear about it.

I am also interested in any mods that cause werewolves to just stay werewolves and not transition back into normal sims. The reason for this is that I find the whole transition thing interferes with the gameplay flow. It's alright short term, but annoying for multi-generational playing.

Thanks to all of you who help!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:39 AM
I'm not sure about the Multi-functional tables or anything but I know of a Perma-Werewolf Mod by Midgethetree. Click the link below and scroll to the bottom.

Permanent Werewolf Mod - Scroll to Bottom!
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:43 AM
About chess: https://modthesims.info/d/166057/qu...hess-board.html
You need 'moveobject' cheat to place it on table, though.
Theorist
#4 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 4:13 AM
I use tiny lots so it's similar in that there isn't enough space for the game table at home. What I do is make a small community lot with things that are useful to poor sims or those with larger families in a tiny house. You could also block all sims (visitor contoller) on this lot so only the controlled sims will have a quiet and peaceful place to themselves.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:20 PM
Here's a desk+bookcase combo from Leefish.
OMSPs/extra slots on objects can open up for some multi-functionality, can find some here at MTS, such as here and here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact
About chess: https://modthesims.info/d/166057/qu...hess-board.html
You need 'moveobject' cheat to place it on table, though.

I have tried those but then sims can't eat on it, there's only one function. Still good though, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
I'm not sure about the Multi-functional tables or anything but I know of a Perma-Werewolf Mod by Midgethetree. Click the link below and scroll to the bottom.

Permanent Werewolf Mod - Scroll to Bottom!

Thanks! I will give this a try
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 3:46 AM
The permanent werewolf mod doesn't work for me.