Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 9:20 PM
The Girly Girl Challenge - Sims 4 - Made by Myself!!
Okay, so this is my first challenge and i would like constructive critisism and feedback!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so, you were in a adoption center and 2 girls that are happily married said "This one!" and pointed at you! You were so happy but they made you grow up to be a super girly girl! Then, they later died because of someone hating lesbians, you were a teen. (you still are!) So now you are a teen by yourself with a friend who is a young adult. She helps take care of you. The parents graves are to be there so you can mourn them and they also come back to life. This is the start of my challenge.
[CENTER]First Off{/CENTER]

- You need to pick out a super girly outfit for your teen.
- You need to make a girl young adult. Can look anything like you want!
- 2 elders, those are her parents. You need to kill them with the "sims.add_buff buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning" cheat
- use "testing cheats true" and then use "money 100000000" to get rich
- Once your done creating, move them into the Landgraab Household and evict the Landgraabs. (you can move them into Oakenstead)
- Make the master bedroom (one with bathroom next to it) the yound adults room, and make the room next to the workour area the teens.
- Now, do "money 25000" to set your balance to the needed amount
- The young adult can only enter the business or the tech guru career
- The teen cannot have a job until she is a young adult
- The girl can be lesbian if you want, but she must have a child by adopting one
- The baby, if girl, will be the second generation and you start all over again and you move on to the second
- If boy, you can have another and try for a girl, but if its a boy, you will have to try and get him a girlfriend before he is a young adult.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES: (what is a challenge without them?)

1. You may not move out of the first house
2. You may not use any cheats
3. We PREFER if you do not change the house
4. We want you to have a wedding
5. We would prefer if the teen was Romantic
6. You can adopt once if you are married to a boy
7. The young adult must have the insane trait (to make it more interesting)
-----------------------------------
P.S. to enter the cheat menu do Shift+Control+C
-----------------------------------
Thanks For Reading!
Yours Truly,
Slime