Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 6:54 PM
Default The Rising Band Challenge
Hallo everyone! This is my first challenge so any advice would be welcome.

CAS

-You should first create your main sim. He/she will be the singer of your band. I would recommend giving her simple clothes like a jumper and shorts. Any aspiration is allowed but to make your challenge easier choose the music one.

-Next create your drummer. He/she should have a look that stands out. Traits: Insane and Music Lover.

-Afterwards create your pianist. To add some different personalities to your band I would make he/she shy and quiet, but anything is welcome. Any traits are welcome.

-Finally create your guitarist. He/She should have a heartthrob look. The shows all about them! Choose the Serial Romantic aspiration and the Romantic trait.

-Next move your four sims into any empty lot.

Starting Off

-You should firstly build your house! You may use motherlode as much as you like but remember not to go all out spending a million pounds. I made a simple family home with a small garage for the music room, which you WILL need.

-After you have finished building get all your sims in the entertainer career.

Gameplay

-In your music room there should be a guitar, piano, desk and computer and a microphone.

-Over the next week your sims shall practice their required skills.

Singer: Comedy skill, Handiness skill (They brought the house so they should look after it) and the athletic skill. Your sim has to be energetic in the middle of a performance, right?

Drummer: Mischief skill, Writing skill (They shall be writing programmes), Video Gaming skill (You need to know your way around a computer to make good programmes)

Pianist: Piano skill, Painting skill (Way of making money), Cooking skill (The pianist is basically the housekeeper

Guitarist: Guitar skill, Charisma skill (The lucky ladies may have to watch out :lovestruc ), athletic skill (Again, they shall be moving around a lot on stage).

-After that week your sims will start making business in their music room! Your guitarist will go out and meet new people and eventually come home with them so they can watch your amazing performance! Use money cheats to add a hundred pounds for every guest.

-However every week you shall have to roll a six sided dice for a event!

1: Your sims have been asked to open for a major artist! The next time you host a show gain 1000 pounds extra!
2: One of your sims has been falsely accused! To save your band you must pay the fee of 2000 to get the rumour cleared.
3: One of your sims has fallen sick! Pick one sims to do nothing for 3 days. That means no shows!
4: Your singer has been offered a cover with a huge artist! Gain 2000 but no shows for the next 5 days!
5: Your guitarist has spent all your money on a failed party! Use money cheats to set your money 5000 less.
6: Just a ordinary week for your sims! You may carry on as usual until the next roll

Goals

- Have everyone in the world to watch at least one of your shows.
- Have 100 000 in funds.
- Have all of your sims reach the max of their required skills.
- Have all your sims complete their aspirations.

That's all I have for now. Happy Simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:40 AM Last edited by LucyFrench : 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM.
Could we add in a "manager/agent" when they get a bit more famous?