Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:53 PM Last edited by Ican'teven : 11th Mar 2015 at 8:00 PM.
Default The Rich Sim Challenge
This is a kind of spur-of-the-moment thing, so it'll probably be rubbish

You are a rich, crazy inventor, reclusive and insane. Your home is lavish, your bank is full, but your heart is empty. You want to start a family, and have a life.

Firstly, make a YA or Adult Sim in CAS. They must have the traits Genius, Loner and Insane.
They may have any Aspiration under the category Knowledge, and once you have chosen you may not change or switch unless you complete it.
Then, move them into and empty lot in either town. You may cheat as many times as you want at the start. You must then build a huge home, and in each room you are only allowed the most expensive furniture and decoration i.e Living room - most expensive wallpaper, most expensive floor and most expensive tv.

Your Sim has 24 hours to meet as many people as possible, and then you may not leave your lot again - you must invite people to hang out at your lot, and you may not have a job. Before the last day of the first week, you must have a spouse. Before the last day of the second week, you must have at least one child. Before you Sim ages up for the first time, you must have a full household (8 sims) and no adoption!

Lifespan must be set to normal!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 7:59 PM
hahaha hahah haha lol my challenge sucks xD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 2:33 PM
Think I'll give it a try.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 4:02 PM
I think the most interesting thing is to only have 24 hours to meet people and then never leave your lot again! I like it!
Don't know if I manage to have 8 sims in the household after two weeks... maybe I can get eightlings? :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 7:08 PM
Could you give a little bit detailed explanation about:

- Having babies
- Moving in sims
- Why genius, insane, loner, knowleadgable sim? (it does not have a purpose right now)
- Main goal. This challenge would be much more interesting with a main goal.

Your "spur-of-the-moment" can become something very interesting and original...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:21 PM
So you don't know how to get a baby??

So... you know, there are the flowers and the bees... and they meet each other and the dust and something else... a little party, some kisses... and somehow - like a miracle - there a the little flowers.
Same with babies.

Oh, and back to topic:
I'm just having fun with furnishing the house!
I took the most expensive house in the game (since I am not good at building) and changed nearly everything in build-mod.
Never knew how exhausting it is to put in expensive things...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candlelight
I think the most interesting thing is to only have 24 hours to meet people and then never leave your lot again! I like it!
Don't know if I manage to have 8 sims in the household after two weeks... maybe I can get eightlings? :D

You only need to have 1 kid by 2nd week and household of 8 by first age up. Still 6 kids goodness the poor mother. She will need to be pregnant and bare foot all the time. lol
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 7:26 PM
I think you can also invite other sims not only to hang out at your place, but to move in! At least I understood it that way...
You, the spouse, some children (I have three in another household and the mother is still a young adult), and some friends - is it ment that way?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 2:42 AM
I think you can also invite other sims not only to hang out at your place, but to move in! At least I understood it that way...
You, the spouse, some children (I have three in another household and the mother is still a young adult), and some friends - is it ment that way?

That's what I was asking... challenge concept is very original and good for playing, but the thing is that it's not enough detailed for players to know what is asked from them...
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:44 AM
Well, to improve it, you can add more than the things you wrote. It's like my usual gameplay...Maybe I'm weird.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 4:05 PM Last edited by Candlelight : 14th Mar 2015 at 6:59 PM.
I think that the challenge is only "basic". You take the idea and see, what you can do with it, around it.
If somethings seems to be too difficult for you - then change it slightly.
For example: I really don't like to kill sims , that's why I change this part for me, if it is in a challenge.
The most important thing is HAVING FUN and an exciting gameplay.

Later: I found the word that I was looking for - Inspiration!
I take the challenges as inspiration, and sometimes, somehow they go their own way.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:27 PM
Default So True
I think that the challenge is only "basic". You take the idea and see, what you can do with it, around it.
If somethings seems to be too difficult for you - then change it slightly.
For example: I really don't like to kill sims , that's why I change this part for me, if it is in a challenge.
The most important thing is HAVING FUN and an exciting gameplay.

Later: I found the word that I was looking for - Inspiration!
I take the challenges as inspiration, and sometimes, somehow they go their own way.

Ikr, My Legacy turned out to be not that fun for me, so i changed it up now it is a family with 6 children. I think i need to growdem childen up...