Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:32 PM Last edited by OrangeJuicy : 6th Apr 2015 at 5:05 PM.
Default The Guardian Challenge (Sims 4 Version)
Backstory:

You were a young Sim when you and your lover met. A stranger had bumped into you while you were strolling through the park. They quickly apologized because the contact had caused you to drop your tablet. They offered to buy you a new one. You said it was okay, but they insisted. A few days later you received a package. You shook it and could hear something sliding inside. Quickly you ran inside with the package and opened it up. Shuffling through the bubble wrap, you discovered a small device that had a touch scre—THE SLABLET! Cutting edge design with the latest technology, and newest apps. It was love at first sight. You hereby vowed to never let anything come to harm your Slablet. Following that day, you received news that your grandfather was moving down from the hospital, and would be off his medication. They wanted to let him go to enjoy his last few days in peace. You being the closest in case of an emergency, were told you were to be his guardian. You’ll get money from taking care of him, so what’s there to lose? Oh yeah, your Slablet! Your grandfather just happens to be an insane geek who loves the smell of new electronics…

Goals:

-Have your grandfather die happily
-Don’t lose your Slablet! Keep it with you at all times or else grandpa might get it… unless you want him to have it to keep his annoyance at bay
-Find the stranger who sent you the Slablet (this is to be your lover, as mentioned above)

Create – A – Sim:

Create a young adult with the geek trait. They can have any aspiration and you can choose the two other traits. As well, create a male elder with the Insane and Geek trait. The other two traits are yours to choose as well as the aspiration.

Rules:

No cheats besides the money cheat to add $1000 each week your grandfather is alive and living in your household. (hold Ctrl+Shift+c and type into the box “testingcheats true”, “money 1000”, “testingcheats false”) Your Sim may have a part time job or take something up on the side to make money. (Like painting, woodworking, hacking, playing for tips etc...)

This is my version of the Sims 4 "The Guardian Challenge". It’s more on the humorous side compared to the Sims 3 version , so I hope that’s okay with you guys
Let me know if something should be added or fixed. Have fun!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 5:02 PM
I went through and fixed some issues. It was $100 for every week your grandfather was alive, but that was nothing, so I changed it to $1000. It's also now a possibility for part time jobs and other means of making money to be allowed.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi