Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#226 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 5:55 PM
Hello.

I did felt a little bored when it comes to playing but I thought I could build something. Or, to be more honest, rebuild something. So last week I did some changes to the lot that the english version calls "Sims Gone Wired" Link: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sims_Gone_Wired I wanted to give it a more "rustical" lookk. Like: "They build a factory here once but now it's a internet cafe". Please unsee the ticketmachine on floor one, it was my fail and will be removed as it's no OFB.

Anyway, here are some pics. Please enjoy.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#227 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 7:16 PM
A little library/bookstore.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Theorist
#228 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 3:01 AM
Default Daycare/Preschool

The General play area with toys, books a reading corner and more.

The lunchroom where the kids can sit and have a hot meal. High chairs are available for toddlers/babies.

I have to edit a few more photos.
The daycare has a changing room and large yard for the kids to play in as well as toys scattered around, a piano for sing a longs, and more. I set the lot as a "community lot" but as of yet don't have a mod to make it a school/functional as a daycare.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#229 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:05 PM
Cute chairs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#230 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Cute chairs.

I know....adorable for preschool.
http://deeleesstuff.tumblr.com/post...ays-to-download

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#231 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:25 PM
I made this little store at my neighborhood:
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 1:01 AM
Jade Lake Central Station

The lot features a convenience store and cafe for riders who need to grab some caffiene before work, or that one thing that you need to grab before going home. If there are new arrivals or visitors, they can grab some greeting cards or post-cards to send home.

Screenshots

Test Subject
#233 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
[center] Jade Lake Central Station

The color combinations are so pleasing to my eyes!! I love it :lovestruc
Scholar
#234 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 6:49 PM
Hello simmers!

I'm quite sure many of you know about the grocery store from downtown. I did some decoration/rebuilding on it today. It's not much to show but I post it anyway.

From the outside. Added a carpark whit cars from TS2/3 and objects from TS4. Wait, what? Where are the TS1 objects?

On the inside. Took out the silly restaurant and added a espresso bar and some vending machines.

My active sim Octavia Symphonie having some espresso.
Scholar
#235 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:32 PM
Today I did my rebuilding of the Gym 1-2-3+ done and post some pics. The first two shows what I started at and the following two my rebuild. Under spoiler you find some closeups. Please enjoy! (Sorry that the pics are very zoomed out but the lot is very wide... )

OK EA, what exactly did you think of? This is as boring as yesterdays news...

And this is even worse...

Now THIS is better I think! If you look closely you will find objects from the Sims 1-4. Can you find them?

A peek inside. Looks like someone have found out about the 45 degree angle cheat after +10 years of playing.

Lab Assistant
#236 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 3:00 AM
I built a plantation style house with an accompanying gazebo and gardens for my Pleasantview, as I needed a new wedding venue/date location. It's entirely cc free!

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Field Researcher
#237 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:50 PM
Default Cedars on Millwood Lake - Charmful's Skyrim Landscape Paintings
I've been working on a small lot in Millwood Lake, a mountain town, and was stuck with what was a boring log bar/restaurant/pool table place. I let it sit there for years (yes, years). A couple of days ago I discovered a set of beautiful skyrim landscape paintings by @charmful. (http://modthesims.info/d/613456/maj...gs-skyrim.html). Just wow! Inspiration! I got rid of the restaurant part, included iCad's auto enabled Billybookcase, and hung the paintings up behind the bar, on the walls by the windows overlooking the lake and the mountains, and in the little pool room behind the fireplace. I think it works now. I hope what I created adequately shows off her lovely work. Thank you @charmful!

Cedars: Bar, Billiards and Books

More under the spoiler

Link Ninja
#238 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:13 PM
^ I love these so much @jain !!! I don't think I've ever seen my stuff in other people's games before so thank you for tagging me and sharing The business looks so fantastic and a cool rustic getaway :lovestruc

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#239 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
^ I love these so much @jain !!! I don't think I've ever seen my stuff in other people's games before so thank you for tagging me and sharing The business looks so fantastic and a cool rustic getaway :lovestruc
I'm very happy you told me about your work! I'll take some shots when it opens for business. And yes, it's nice when you know people are enjoying what you created and show what they're doing with it. You had to hold my hand to figure out how to get shots up here, and thanks for that too. Now that I know I'm likely to be a shot monster...
Scholar
#240 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 5:43 PM
Today I closed this construction area in my hood. It was ment to test out a bigger pack of CC but I decided to put it all together. This is version 2.0 of this lot. I do think it looks OK.

From the outside.

And the inside.

One level down.

It sure takes a while for the sims to find those Dance positioners but when they do, they won't leave in a hurry. Warning, this might get sweaty!

Btw, this is png files. Please let me know if the load slowly.
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 12:02 AM
📦Kettlers send each other letters and packages...✉️

From The Jessa Channel Simstagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs991c7Ax1n

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 5:25 PM
Meet Mr. Pancake and his Pancake Bistro.
(Build on a 1x1 lot)

Alchemist
#243 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty

Cute! Looks very playable as well. I like the sidings on the outside.
Inventor
#244 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 10:15 PM
My another go with bakery.

Lab Assistant
#245 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
A new business for a sim that just graduated from college after studying Marine Biology (custom major).
I wanted a place that he could work a few days per week and sell items/have people pay to view marine life related art and plaques, while also working in the Maxis/EA Oceanography career a few days per week as well.

Oh, PenelopeT, I was thinking about building a sea life museum for my Oceanography career sim as well. Do you used a mod that makes the seashells/starfishes/colored glasses from BV buyable? Would you mind telling where I can find the other shells and those 3t2 conversions of the fish plaques?
Theorist
#246 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rguerra
Oh, PenelopeT, I was thinking about building a sea life museum for my Oceanography career sim as well. Do you used a mod that makes the seashells/starfishes/colored glasses from BV buyable? Would you mind telling where I can find the other shells and those 3t2 conversions of the fish plaques?

Nice to see someone else wanting to do something sea life related as well. Even though it's a small lot, it was fun to create. Hope you enjoy making one for your sim.

Unlocked BV items - https://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=3861.0
3t2 Plaques - http://funphumph.tumblr.com/post/60...phy-conversions
3t2 Island Paradise - http://veranka-downloads.tumblr.com...ownload-credits

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Alchemist
#247 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 8:22 AM
I've been making over the Downtown lots so I can bear to visit them. Here is the improved Fresh Rush Grocery!
Screenshots
Alchemist
#248 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty
(Build on a 1x1 lot)

I love this so much! Do you mind telling where those counters and stools come from? And more detail about... everything. How does it play? How do you handle the food?
Lab Assistant
#249 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
I love this so much! Do you mind telling where those counters and stools come from? And more detail about... everything. How does it play? How do you handle the food?

I love that you love it. And of course I'm glad to answer your questions. :-)
The counters, also the barstools and table-like island counters, are from the Basic Kitchen set by Buggybooz. I used an invisible bottom recolor for the Espresso Bar and a default replacement for the espresso part. The wall deco in the kitchen are from the Big Barn set by Wood for Sims. Hafiseazale made a repositoried version . The walls are extracted from Merlotte's Bar by fansselamb.

The lot plays very well. Mr. Pancake doesn't have any help. He cooks some pancakes and toasts at home, goes to work and puts some of them into the displays and the rest in the fridge for later use. I always put some edible food by Exnem on the counter, so sims can buy and eat in the bistro. And that craftable flower which rases motives. You can buy them from your florist or use the buyable ones by Huge Lunatic. The only problem so far is, that no one wants to buy a coffee...
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 8:52 PM
A little Mini Golf place.
(build on a 1x1 lot)

Page 10 of 12