Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:06 PM Last edited by MariahAlley : 24th May 2015 at 2:39 PM. Reason: Messed up with the age of ''Granny''
Teenage Dreams CHALLENGE!
Teenage Dreams CHALLENGE!
This is my first challenge so cut me some slack!

How to start the challenge:
1. Create a teen sim (Female or Male)
2. Create an elder sim (You HAVE TO make her an elder)
3.Use sims.modify_funds -20000 (or put the amount to get 500 simoleons left) so you get 500 simoleons.
4. Buy a bed, and a cooler. That's all you need for now.

Backstory:

''My parents died when I was young. I never had anyone to chat to, or anyone to date with. I really wish I could get someone. Now I'm living with my granny, and I don't think she'll last long either. She's the only one I have.''

Traits:
Your teenager needs to have the traits: Gloomy, Clumsy, Loner. At the start he/she has to have Loner and Clumsy, when aging up give him/her the gloomy one.

The Aspiration: You can choose it yourself! But it can't be popularity or romance.

The challenge:
Is to get a friend and a girlfriend
Complete the aspiration
Mourn to the death of Granny
Age up in to an elder
Have a grandchild
Get level 10 at the charisma skill
ALL THIS MUST HAPPEN WHEN HE IS ALIVE (These can be done in a different order.)

The RULES:
1. No mods allowed.
2. Do not use custom furniture. (IT MIGHT BE CHEAPER THEN THE NORMAL FURNITURE)
3. You are not allowed to use money cheats.
4. If recording on youtube put a link to this page

How to lose:
You lose if you don't complete the challenges before the death of the teenage sim
You lose if you are not in the presence of dying Granny

How to win:
Complete the challenges before YOU die!

Have fun <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:30 PM
Seems like a cool challenge, I might have to try it out. Just one question: does the teen have to have all of those traits (which in reality, is impossible without mods), or just one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:33 PM Last edited by MariahAlley : 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverNerdyGirl
Seems like a cool challenge, I might have to try it out. Just one question: does the teen have to have all of those traits (which in reality, is impossible without mods), or just one?

Yes, you need to have those traits to make it harder to get friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend At the start just clumsy and loner and when she/he ages up give her/him the last trait. Sorry for the late reply :-/