Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:18 PM Last edited by justJones : 17th Jan 2015 at 8:12 PM.
Default The sims 4 freak show challenge
*CONCEPT*
you must make a carnival-like lot and 8 sims. 7 of the sims will be the "freak shows" and 1 will be the ring leader.(you can chose to be the ring leader or one of the freak show's) You can NEVER leave the lot unless you have beaten the challenge. To beat the challenge you must have finished two lifetime wishes and you cannot have any enemies within the household.

*RULES*
~you can NEVER leave the lot to beat the challenge
~each of the freak show's must have a strange talent or a strange quality about them
~they must be unique
~the ring leader is normal
~cheats and mods are allowed
~custom content is allowed
~you pick one sims to play only, no switching to other ones.
~romantic relationships ARE allowed
~if a freak show dies you MUST make another
~cheats are ONLY allowed when making the house
~must begin with 10,000
~there can only be 11 rooms

*BEATING THE CHALLENGE*
you must finish 2 lifetime wishes. and you cant have any enemies within the freak show home.
(if you want more of a challenge you can only be acquaintances with the freak show's)
when you beat the challenge you can leave or stay. if you stay on of the rules apply and if your not the ring leader yet
you become the ring leader.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
post your stories below or your pictures
and post your freak show sim down below
ill be posting mine soon :D

HERES MY FREAK SHOW SIM

[IMG][/IMG]

HAPPY SIMMING!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:04 PM
if you'd like to see all of my freak shows just tell me
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:38 AM
Hey! I was wondering of where you got the Doll skin cc? I'm really needing it >_<!!! Thanks advance :P!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Quafitii
Hey! I was wondering of where you got the Doll skin cc? I'm really needing it >_<!!! Thanks advance :P!

I got it from Decayclownsims on tumblr :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:14 AM
Ooh, nice~

I'll try it A.S.A.P when I find a good carnival map! ^^
Scholar
#6 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:51 AM
Started the challenge just today!
Never leave the lot means jobs are out of the question, right?
And, wow, only eleven rooms is hard. I made each freakshow sim their own cage with a bed and toilet, then two rooms with a shower each, a combined living room/bedroom/gymn for the ringleader and an extra bath for him. Everything else is outside. Wish we had lockable doors!

Anyway, here are my sims. My game is low on cc, but I managed to make them all different:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Started the challenge just today!
Never leave the lot means jobs are out of the question, right?
And, wow, only eleven rooms is hard. I made each freakshow sim their own cage with a bed and toilet, then two rooms with a shower each, a combined living room/bedroom/gymn for the ringleader and an extra bath for him. Everything else is outside. Wish we had lockable doors!

Anyway, here are my sims. My game is low on cc, but I managed to make them all different:

yes jobs are, but you can always paint ^,^ painting for life bruh :P. and im glad you tried the challenge o3o :lovestruc

The dog goes woof
cat goes meow
bird goes tweet
and the mouse goes squeak

but theres one sound
that no one knows
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 9:24 PM
Currently I do woodworking as it goes well with my sim´s Nerd Brain Aspiration. It´s a shame that many aspirations require us to reach a certain career level.
Not much interesting has happened in my game, except that the alien once escaped the lot on his own, but didn´t get far. He dozed off on a bench nearby - so much for a daring escape

How about showing us your sims now :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Currently I do woodworking as it goes well with my sim´s Nerd Brain Aspiration. It´s a shame that many aspirations require us to reach a certain career level.
Not much interesting has happened in my game, except that the alien once escaped the lot on his own, but didn´t get far. He dozed off on a bench nearby - so much for a daring escape

How about showing us your sims now :lovestruc

Well sadly I some of my files got corrupted (including sims 4) and I lost my families my cc and my original sims T,T but aye sorry bout it being boring my first time making a challenge

The dog goes woof
cat goes meow
bird goes tweet
and the mouse goes squeak

but theres one sound
that no one knows
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!