Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 9:28 PM
Default Triplets and Quads
I'm looking for a downloadable version of the TwoJeffs Triplets and Quads mods that isn't the random one. By that I mean the one where I could chose whether someone would have 1, 2, 3 or 4 children.The Simbology website isn't working for me, though I don't know if this is universal. If no one can find one, could you please direct me to a different one with the same function?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 10:06 PM
They are both at the same place and thread at Simbiology. The site worked for me yesterday, maybe keep trying.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 12:53 AM
Site is working fine for me today as well. Might be a problem with the browser you're using. Here's the direct link to the thread if it'll help. Unfortunately, that's the only place I've seen this mod uploaded and I've never seen a different mod that does the same thing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 12:28 AM
What is the difference between random version and the other?
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 4:03 AM
with the full version of trips and quads you can choose how many children your sim will have between 1and 4 or you can let the mod choose a random number. With the random version, you don't get a choice, the mod will always decide how many will be born.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:04 PM
Oh, thanks. It's working for me today, so I don't know what was causing the problem.